The Lounge

*injects Syrixia with the needle*

Now, hold still. You're suffering from potassium deficiency, you need to get some KCl in your system.

*disposes of the needle in a biohazard bin and laughs evilly*

You just killed the owner of this restaurant...now the restaurant is ownerless and with the deed now broken up by my giraffe gastric acids it will remain so!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa.... *dies*

but but but you're dead

...wait a moment.

8cf5b6b642fbb69c14b55153f7f08aca.jpg

*Comes back to life using Sith sorcery and ignites a red Sith lightsaber, charging at Nebula*

No, no, no.

It's supposed to be green. And you have to say "I see your schwartz is as big as mine" and suchlike.

Mind you, giraffes do not have large phalluses. A giraffe phallus is much more minute in size, and very elegant, in terms of how it is taken care of. A giraffe, unlike those of the human species, recognizes that an entire portion of his life rests within that little willie, and thusly as well the continuing of his family name. Meanwhile, filthy humans go around and have affairs with at least 40 people and call that culture.

Thankfully, Nebula, you are not a human as well, but a body of gas wherein new stars are born. Now that is definitely better than even being a GIRAFFE! Here's why. Imagine those stars, the ones that are born inside you, forge elements that later, with the help of cells, create new life. (Which they actually do.) Indeed, we are all made of stardust, and the stars are YOUR children, so therefore every living being is your grandchild. That's a lot of phalluses, all in your family! You should be very proud.

Syrixia:
Mind you, giraffes do not have large phalluses. A giraffe phallus is much more minute in size, and very elegant, in terms of how it is taken care of. A giraffe, unlike those of the human species, recognizes that an entire portion of his life rests within that little willie, and thusly as well the continuing of his family name. Meanwhile, filthy humans go around and have affairs with at least 40 people and call that culture.

Thankfully, Nebula, you are not a human as well, but a body of gas wherein new stars are born. Now that is definitely better than even being a GIRAFFE! Here's why. Imagine those stars, the ones that are born inside you, forge elements that later, with the help of cells, create new life. (Which they actually do.) Indeed, we are all made of stardust, and the stars are YOUR children, so therefore every living being is your grandchild. That's a lot of phalluses, all in your family! You should be very proud.
:rofl:

...are there any rules about what you can and cannot post or put in your signature? I don't think this violates any rules, but just in general?

Back