Tomb for Delegate!

Syrixia:
So it's February 26th, where do I vote? I REALLY WANNA VOTE!!!
Hi Syrixia,

The voting does not actually start until 10:40 p.m.
I will make to also send you a link with the voting thread right when the Election Commissioners start it.

~ Tomb

plembobria:
I guess I'll vote for you.
Thank you so much for your token of support, Plembobria, and I do hope that I will not disappoint you if elected. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

~ Tomb

So as voting time is nearing, I wanted to thank all the contributors that contributed, participated, and helped in my campaign. Your questions were great, and they are still welcomed, for I will be more than happy to answer them for you. At this point, if you are still a confused voter or plan to abstain, please send me a PM, and I believe that I can convince you to lend me your support in this election.

So again, if anyone has any questions do let me know.

~ Tomb

Tomb,

I know elections plan on starting in only a couple hours, but can you please elaborate your plans for the North Pacific Army? In what ways can you see it improve during your tenure as delegate?

-Ivo

Hello Ivo. That's an excellent question and your timing is great.

As outlined in my campaign, I do plan to work with the Minister, Generals, and the High Command of our Ministry of Defense to increase the training of each soldier in our army. I plan to make sure that there is a solid route for promotion that includes tests and a certain number of missions that a member must pass to earn a promotion. This will increase the competitiveness of each solider and most likely lead to greater output and participation from each one of them. I also plan for our army to increase our participation in more defensive missions and operations, but as I also said, we will still be participating in an equal number of raiding missions at the same time. As one of the greatest militaries, I believe it is essential for our soldiers to be professional, well educated about military game play and our code of conduct, and to have a proficient knowledge and record of participating in both defensive and raiding missions. Minister of Defense Eluvatar is writing up an excellent guide that should really come in handy in implementing this. Other than that, I do plan to keep recruiting soldiers, something that our region has the capability of doing as we have a large number of WA nations. And I also look forward to restarting/continuing our tradition of doing joint-missions with our allies. That's my agenda for the military this term. Our military is an essential part of this region's internal affairs and foreign affairs, both, and so I believe that through cooperation, we can keep maintaining our army as one of the strongest and most respected in NationStates.

~ Tomb

Democratic Donkeys:
I will be supporting you, Tomb. I had so privately, but wanted to make it public.

You are a stellar public servant, and a very nice person.
Thank you so much for the compliments and support, DD! You're awesome :)

~ Tomb

Remember the buttons, y'all! Vote the cigarette-smokin', banjo playin', politics acin' ape Tomb for Delegate to that there World Assembly!

Before I declare my support I have to ask you one more question.

What do you think is the most "neglected" part of the TNP community recently? As in, what project or initiative do you feel is important to the North Pacific that may not have been given appropriate attention by previous delegates? And finally, how would you correct this?

Hello again, David. I believe that McM, R3n, and past Delegates have done an excellent job of paying attention to every aspect of TNP. But there is an area that has been left neglected in my opinion, and that is our Frequently Asked Questions. These are very important for our new members, because it explains the opportunities that TNP offers, and if it stays out of date, then new members may simply leave thinking we are inactive or because we might not have some of our newer offers and choices listed on there. I would correct this by working with the Ministry of Education to rewrite and reorganize them, and making sure that our FAQs are up to date to provide the best experience for our citizens - old and new alike.

~ Tomb

Tomb, before I decide how to vote, can you weigh in with your thoughts on that most controversial of fonts, Comic Sans?

Is it an acceptable font? Unacceptable? Would you ever use it? Have you ever used it? In what contexts would be appropriate for it to be used? What is the worst possible context you can imagine for it to appear?

Thank you in advance for answering my serious question. :)

SillyString:
Tomb, before I decide how to vote, can you weigh in with your thoughts on that most controversial of fonts, Comic Sans?

Is it an acceptable font? Unacceptable? Would you ever use it? Have you ever used it? In what contexts would be appropriate for it to be used? What is the worst possible context you can imagine for it to appear?

My silliest friend,

Comic Sans is a very nice and eloquent font, but I must agree that it is quiet controversial, indeed. I can’t say that I have used it to be honest, because I usually always type up documents in Times New Roman or Calibri, and so I had to look Comic Sans to get a picture of what it looked like. I think that if you are ever journaling to yourself, typing up first drafts, or typing anything informal, it would be appropriate to use this font. But I would definitely not use it for coding or writing up any final drafts for formal purposes.

I hope that my answer has satisfied you, and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me.

~ Tomb

mcmasterdonia:
You have my full support Tomb.
Thank you so much for your support, McM. I am truly honored to be supported by you, my friend.

Thank you again.

~ Tomb :)

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
SillyString:

My silliest friend,

Comic Sans is a very nice and eloquent font, but I must agree that it is quiet controversial, indeed. I can’t say that I have used it to be honest, because I usually always type up documents in Times New Roman or Calibri, and so I had to look Comic Sans to get a picture of what it looked like. I think that if you are ever journaling to yourself, typing up first drafts, or typing anything informal, it would be appropriate to use this font. But I would definitely not use it for coding or writing up any final drafts for formal purposes.

I hope that my answer has satisfied you, and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me.

~ Tomb
Seriously, Comic Sans makes it easier to spot typos.

mcmasterdonia:
You have my full support Tomb.
McM, last night I was really sleepy and tired, and so I was not able to respond to this as much as I wanted.
Thank you so much for your support for me. I really do appreciate it. I would not be here if it was not for what you taught me, and to have the support of my teacher and friend is truly an honor. Reading your statement has really brought a smile to my face, and I do hope to do my best to not disappoint you and the region, and to finish off what you had planned for this term.

Thank you again McM,

~ Tomb

Ryccia:
You have my support! I'll even put that button soon. Tomb for Delegate!
Thank you, Ryccia. I really appreciate your support for me in this election! :)

~ Tomb

I came online to pass on some passwords, and noticed the election.

Great to see you running, Tomb. You will make an amazing delegate. You have my support (not that it counts for much, given that I'm no longer in the game).

Tomb, in addition to being a great guy, has a great work ethic: for eight months, he has dedicated himself to a Ministry as thankless as Home Affairs. Not only did he tackle much of the Ministry's tedious work himself, but he effectively managed a large staff, convincing them to do the same and undertake many new projects. We've all seen the results of his hard work, with the uniform improvement of all activity statistics both gameside and forumside. I am sure he will be just as dedicated and effective as delegate.

r3naissanc3r:
I came online to pass on some passwords, and noticed the election.

Great to see you running, Tomb. You will make an amazing delegate. You have my support (not that it counts for much, given that I'm no longer in the game).

Tomb, in addition to being a great guy, has a great work ethic: for eight months, he has dedicated himself to a Ministry as thankless as Home Affairs. Not only did he tackle much of the Ministry's tedious work himself, but he effectively managed a large staff, convincing them to do the same and undertake many new projects. We've all seen the results of his hard work, with the uniform improvement of all activity statistics both gameside and forumside. I am sure he will be just as dedicated and effective as delegate.
R3n, thank you so much for your compliments and support. I might have done something for this region, but I would not have been able to contribute as much as I did if it was not for your support and direction. You always taught and helped me without tiring, and I am truly thankful to you, my friend. I look forward to making you proud this term, r3n. Again, thank you so much for everything.

~ Tomb

Back