Greetings

Greetings and Salutations, TNP!

This old NationStates Gadfly has arrived in anticipation of the celebrations of the 10th Anniversary of the Revolution. Romanoffia and a few old-timers may remember me as I still have my Badge of Honour from those days of conflict.

FreedomFighter.jpg

I don't know you but hey!
I hope you enjoy your stay and if you don't...
um...
I'll hunt you down and slaughter your family<3
Tickle you to death.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello and welcome back to TNP!

~ Tomb
Thank you. I was active here a few forums here ago. I just got tired of going through the constant re-registering drill.
Bustos:
:hello:
Cronaal:
I don't know you but hey!
I hope you enjoy your stay and if you don't...
um...
I'll hunt you down and slaughter your family<3
Tickle you to death.
Better bring a lunch for it might be an all day affair.

Thank you all for your warm words of welcome. It is most appreciated.

Andrew:
Hi and Welcome :D Great for you to grace us with your arrival :)
Thank you Grandson. :hug:

Democratic Donkeys:
What was your name back in '05?
Lady Jane Grey in TNP and Secret Agent 99 in Stars. Who were you back then? Yours is a newer nation whose name I do not recognize.

Lady Jane Grey-Anumia:
Lady Jane Grey in TNP and Secret Agent 99 in Stars. Who were you back then? Yours is a newer nation whose name I do not recognize.
I was a pathetic wretch named Democratic Donkeys at the time. I am unsurprised you haven't heard of me.

Democratic Donkeys:
Lady Jane Grey-Anumia:
I was a pathetic wretch named Democratic Donkeys at the time. I am unsurprised you haven't heard of me.
I am sorry, I don't remember you from back then. Did you leave the game for awile as your nation isn't that large? It should be in the 20+billion population range by now, as mine is even with a number of CTE's.
Nessuno:
Lady Jane Grey-Anumia:
Secret Agent 99
SPY!!!
That's what I was during the Revolution.

In Europeia, I promised that if a saw another Anumia, my head would explode. :boom

Are you the matriarch of the Anumias?

plembobria:
In Europeia, I promised that if a saw another Anumia, my head would explode. :boom:
Are you the matriarch of the Anumias?
In a way, I am. At the time of my marriage to Charles Anumia, one of the founding brothers of the House of Anumia, I was the Matriarch of the House of Grey, the second largest family in NS behind the Anumia's. Our Marriage in '09 cemented both Houses together.
Daedric:
Hello Anumia :hello:
Hello Daedric. :D :hello:

Back