NPTO Peacekeeping Forces

Nation Name: Syrixia

Commander: Captain Tobias Qadi

Troops: 500 soldiers, 3,000 top scientists, 7,000 top engineers.

Base City: Balamb

Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Zeta

Other Info: Heavy duty units, in customary white Syrixian peacekeeper uniforms. Supplied with either machine guns or combat rifles.

Nation Name:Republican Pacific Islands
Commander: Colonel William Hughes
Troops: 12,000 engineers, 8,000 scientists, 3 aircrafts, 800 soldiers
Base City: St. John
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Omicron
Other Info: All soldiers are fully equipped; the aircrafts are used as airborne communication centers and operations base during an operation and one also holds the commander.

Nation Name: Tronkandal
Commander: Brigadier Johann Svenkerud
Troops: 800
Base City: Holstein
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Iota
Other Info: 3rd engineer battalion.
Consists of:
Armored pioneer company 1 (mine clearing, EOD and bomb disposal, S&D of IEDs and booby traps, demolition work and bridgelaying)
Pioneer company (construction of fortifications, outposts, fences, general construction works and anti mobility works)
Crossing company (construction of ferries, crossing points and bridges)
Armored pioneer company 2 (QRF, same tasks as AP company 1, but more limited capacity due to a smaller force)
Heavy engineering company (supports the pioneer companies with armored construction vehicles, recovery vehicles, heavy mine clearing equipment and bridgelayers)
CBRN company (Detection and disposal of chemical, biological and radiological material, decontamination of personnel, equipment and structures)

Nation Name: The Provincial State of Cronaal
Commander: Royal Commander Lawrence Kirk
Troops: 20,000
Base City: Rodon
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Tau
Other Info: This team has no naval contact or specialization, it is highly recommended this teame is reserved for ground-level and air-level related operations.

Nation Name of Applicant: Syrixia
Nation(s) in Conflict: Syrixia, Rhuvanland
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: We would like the NPTOPF to decide.
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: Apprehending any Eden-Redeemers near Rhuvanland and monitoring negotiations, as well as helping to keep peace incase of a Redeemer attack.

Nation Name: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Commander: Susan Sarah Sophia Samantha Smith

Troops: Approx. 15,000

Base City: Vancouver

Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Kappa

Other Info: Troops trained separately from normal troops specifically for elite peacekeeping purposes.

Kappa Team is denied.

A nation's leader can't lead a peacekeeping force that goes out and about unless they want to abdicate. :headbang:

Nation Name: Kaiserreich Kannex (Empire of Kannex)
Commander: Brigadier General Torsten Rudkie
Troops: 5,000
Base City: Manhatt
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): RHO
Other Info: Fully integrated air support, supply, engineering, and medical units.

Nation Name of Applicant: Empire of Kannex
Nation(s) in Conflict: Rhuvanland, Nebula
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: whatever you can give
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: NPTO must counter the war of aggression waged by Nebula against Rhuvanland and aid Rhuvish defense.

Obviously I accept this, but I'd like to hear from the Chairman as well this time.

We would ask that 2,500 soldiers be removed from Kapa Team.These soldiers will be put back into the Cascadian Reserve Forces.

2500 soldiers taken away from Kapa Team as requested.

Also, as it stands currently, South Cronaal cannot have more than 20,000 soldiers, and their NPTOPF team was 20,000 soldiers, so I lowered it to 5,000 soldiers. I also moved their base from Rodon to the South Cronaal capital of Ganjarius, as Rodon is in the North.

I've deleted teams belonging to people who are no longer members. (According to the NPTO members list in the main home thread) That said, a lot of letters just opened up.

Kannex:
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: NPTO must counter the war of aggression waged by Nebula against Rhuvanland and aid Rhuvish defense.
Since you and I both accepted this conflict, shouldn't we be seending troops?

Wellll....it ended. Read the Great War thread.

(Oh, and there will be a cold war starting but that doesn't really need peacekeeping forces....yet. Not until the whatever-the-island-is-called missile crisis.)

Syrixia:
Wellll....it ended. Read the Great War thread.

(Oh, and there will be a cold war starting but that doesn't really need peacekeeping forces....yet. Not until the whatever-the-island-is-called missile crisis.)
Very well, then.

Cascadia:
Kannex:
Operations must be approved by the Peace Council.

P.S. Sorry, micromanaging... <_<

Bootsie:
Cascadia:
Kannex:

Then why am I even in the NPTOPF subforum right now? The Executive should have a part in the NPTOPF, not be shut out by the Peace Council.

Syrixia:
Bootsie:
Cascadia:
Kannex:

Then why am I even in the NPTOPF subforum right now? The Executive should have a part in the NPTOPF, not be shut out by the Peace Council.
I'm not stopping you from participating, I'm just saying the Peace Council is to NPTOPF as the Executive is to the Assembly.

Bootsie:
Syrixia:
Bootsie:
Cascadia:
Kannex:

I'm not stopping you from participating, I'm just saying the Peace Council is to NPTOPF as the Executive is to the Assembly.
Then you have yourself an organization divided in half, only together because they have to be in order to work. That's not a strong organization. There needs to be a group in charge of the NPTOPF, which we have in the form of the PC, and one in charge of the Assembly, which we have in the form of the Executives. That's all well and good, but we need a central figurehead to unite them. I propose the Chair and Deputy Chair fill this figurehead position, and we elect Speakers of the NPTO Assembly.

Wait, I'll make a proposal about this.

Just did the above post to make things a bit easier and smoother for the proposal.

Nation Name of Applicant: The United States of New Sekai.
Nation(s) in Conflict: The United States of New Sekai and The Confederate States of New Sekai.
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 4,000 troops. (I think.)
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: To help us The United States of New Sekai, To protect and controlled The west side of The New Sekai Demilitarized Zone: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7416504/1/?x=90#new .

Nation Name of Applicant: The Free Republic of Syrixia

Nation(s) in Conflict: None (de jure), Shei Ren (de facto)

Approximate Number of Troops Needed: Not sure specifically; but enough to keep peace on the island.

Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: Making sure Nebula does not attack Shei Ren, peacefully expelling Nebulan military forces from the island, and helping to protect Shei Ren as it becomes a nation.

Application accepted and dubbed "Operation Fuchsia Kiribati". Moving to Peace Council for accepting. I ask, due to the emergency and rising of tensions that the Council expedite this.

Bootsie:
Application accepted and dubbed "Operation Fuchsia Kiribati". Moving to Peace Council for accepting. I ask, due to the emergency and rising of tensions that the Council expedite this.
It has been three days. Since it seems that the Council does not care about the subject at hand, I move for an Assembly vote. We need to talk about the efficiency of the Peace Council as well at some point, which I believe is practically nonexistant.

Syrixia:
Bootsie:
It has been three days. Since it seems that the Council does not care about the subject at hand, I move for an Assembly vote. We need to talk about the efficiency of the Peace Council as well at some point, which I believe is practically nonexistant.
Wrong. The charter requires a minimum of 3 days discussion. The assembly cannot bypass the PC. They can only override.

plembobria:
Syrixia:
Bootsie:
Wrong. The charter requires a minimum of 3 days discussion. The assembly cannot bypass the PC. They can only override.
My legal interpretation error still does not discount the fact that the Peace Council is slow, inactive, and inefficient. Plembobria seems to be the only upstanding, diligent member of the Council itself.

That said, how's that vote going? It seems only one vote has been cast.

Back