-
-
Pronouns
He/They/Any
TNP Nation
Frances_Francis_the_First_of_Frances
Discord
Just_a_Lore
Seeing as this convention is to assist myself and Scandigrad in helping decide policies and procedures for the Ministry of Culture and nothing of substance has been discussed for several days I think that we should wrap up this venture so that Nierr and I can get the map overall set up also so me and Scandigrad can finally start setting things in motion for the rest of the Culture Ministry.

Who agrees?

I do agree indeed.

On my end this is what I'm doing: The map is getting rebooted, all claims wiped and a new procedure for claiming land will be instituted. Some of the landmasses will be placed slightly differently. A scale will be added. A political map will be created, along with others (e.g. a time zone map).

I agree too, as long as Nierr's promise to give me back my land I have at the moment on the current map (excluding Osship) is made good.

Anyways, I think this was a great convention. Without it the NPTO would not exist and a lot of other things wouldn't have happened.

Let's do this every year!

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Let's get one thing clear. I have not made any promises on keeping land. I've said if people claim the same land on the base map that they had before, they'll get priority, but that wouldn't include any islands or landmasses that were added to the map. Addition of landmasses is going to be handled by a new procedure that will be announced in the future.

Incase you haven't noticed my islands have HUGE RP significance to my nation. I'll be sure my mainland territory is claimed by me and I will go through any procedure to get the islands that are rightfully mine.

I will not rest until my full territory is on the map; you have my word. Throw your procedures at me. I can do them.

Syrixia:
Incase you haven't noticed my islands have HUGE RP significance to my nation. I'll be sure my mainland territory is claimed by me and I will go through any procedure to get the islands that are rightfully mine.

I will not rest until my full territory is on the map; you have my word. Throw your procedures at me. I can do them.
Making grand claims that you MUST have them and that there is no flexibility and that you have a RIGHT to have them does not work in your favour. But I just have to say I have not seen one thing where they are so integral that you can not do without them.

I am too, I'd love to reset Eknorvia and create a larger area on land. There are 13 nations I must must fit in the area known as Eknorvia.

Cronaal:
I am too, I'd love to reset Eknorvia and create a larger area on land. There are 13 nations I must must fit in the area known as Eknorvia.
You possibly might be shooting yourself in the foot with that level of complexity.. complexity is fine, but too complex and things start falling apart.

Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
You possibly might be shooting yourself in the foot with that level of complexity.. complexity is fine, but too complex and things start falling apart.
It's mostly for show or roleplay means but I wish to acknowledge that there are thirteen nations (inc. Cronaal).

Cronaal:
Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
It's mostly for show or roleplay means but I wish to acknowledge that there are thirteen nations (inc. Cronaal).
You do realize that by the scale of the map that would make a lot of them tiny villages or city districts.

Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
You do realize that by the scale of the map that would make a lot of them tiny villages or city districts.
Yes, many are small but it's mainly to focus around Abenasca and Azkay.

Maybe that was a bit too grand then, but my point still stands. Any of these procedures will be taken by me to ensure that my land and my islands are preserved. They are an integral part of my nation.

Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
I, personally, like to consider Eknorvia some sort of hyper-confederacy with some provinces as proverbial city-states and others the size of Belgium or Austria.

Syrixia:
Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
Lord Lore:
Cronaal:
I, personally, like to consider Eknorvia some sort of hyper-confederacy with some provinces as proverbial city-states and others the size of Belgium or Austria.
If put into this context, Va and Aben are both said city-states

Back