Home Affairs Project Sign-Up Sheet

Nation Name: Gradea IV

Project(s): In game manual recruitment

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Minimal, arrived recently.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": n/a

Gradea:
Nation Name: Gradea IV

Project(s): In game manual recruitment

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Minimal, arrived recently.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": n/a
Approved. I assume you know what to do, since you have started.

Nation Name: Great Brigantia

Project(s): Mentoring, Recruitment

Previous experience in The North Pacific: I've been a citizen (previously RA member) on and off since 2012, and way back in 2012 I served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. I was also active in the WA Affairs ministry in 2012 and 2013.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Joined on May 18, 2012. Cormac has been active in the Regional Assembly and has served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. He has also been active in WA Affairs. Outside The North Pacific, he has served as a Sinker Delegate as well as in various other Feeder and Sinker government positions, and has a lot of experience with military gameplay.

Great Brigantia:

Previous experience in The North Pacific: I've been a citizen (previously RA member) on and off since 2012, and way back in 2012 I served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. I was also active in the WA Affairs ministry in 2012 and 2013.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Joined on May 18, 2012. Cormac has been active in the Regional Assembly and has served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. He has also been active in WA Affairs. Outside The North Pacific, he has served as a Sinker Delegate as well as in various other Feeder and Sinker government positions, and has a lot of experience with military gameplay.
Hi there Great Brigantia! Welcome to Home Affairs!

I'm Cascadia, the Director of Mentoring. While I cannot accept your application for recruitment, I have processed your request to be a mentor. Welcome to the.team. Please check out the Mentoring thread for more info.

It should not be long until the Minister, Director of Staff, etc cetera, processes your recruitment application for recruitment.

[me]

Great Brigantia:

Recruitment application approved. Welcome, Great Brigantia.

Nation Name: The Empire Of The Big Apple

Project(s): Mentoring

Previous experience in The North Pacific: WA, Outside Recruitment, Foreign Affairs

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Joined April 10, 2015, Scukey1 is an active participant on the FA, WA, and The Docks forums, and is a member of the NPA.

After second considerations, please ignore this. Thank you!

Nation Name: Divtrict

Project(s): The Recruitment Project

Previous experience in The North Pacific: none

Touheedd:
Nation Name: Divtrict

Project(s): The Recruitment Project

Previous experience in The North Pacific: none
Accepted.

Scukey1, I'm going to leave your application to Cascadia, the director of mentoring.

Nation Name: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Project(s): Recruitment

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Director of Mentoring, Ambassador

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me":

Cascadia:
Nation Name: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Project(s): Recruitment

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Director of Mentoring, Ambassador

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me":
Approved! We need your help here.

Nation Name: Flooforia

Project(s): The Recruitment Projects

Previous experience in The North Pacific: None whatsoever, but I am eager to learn.

Flooforia:
Nation Name: Flooforia

Project(s): The Recruitment Projects

Previous experience in The North Pacific: None whatsoever, but I am eager to learn.
Thank you Flooforia. Your application is accepted. We need your help here.

Nation Name: Tristiania

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Barely any, but looking forward to getting more involved. :P

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Ivo's involvement with TNP has been brief, but he's been lurking around for quite some time - hopefully, he knows his way around by now! In the wider world, Ivo is a Deshreti Councilor of Osiris, a Magister of TEP, and a Sergeant and Mentor in the EPSA. He often has to take on the task of training new soldiers how to update and will be happy to answer any questions regarding military gameplay and joining the North Pacific Army to newcomers.

Ivo:
Nation Name: Tristiania

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Barely any, but looking forward to getting more involved. :P

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Ivo's involvement with TNP has been brief, but he's been lurking around for quite some time - hopefully, he knows his way around by now! In the wider world, Ivo is a Deshreti Councilor of Osiris, a Magister of TEP, and a Sergeant and Mentor in the EPSA. He often has to take on the task of training new soldiers how to update and will be happy to answer any questions regarding military gameplay and joining the North Pacific Army to newcomers.
Hi, Ivo!

Welcome to Home Affairs! I am Cascadia, the Director of Mentoring. I have accepted your application, and will update the Public List of Mentors, along with a few edits to your "About Me."

I look forward to working with you! Check out the Mentor Thread for more info.

[me]

Nation Name: The Republic of Gradea

Project(s): Mentor program

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Have been a mostly inactive citizen until recently, Private of the NPA.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I'm Gradea, a gameplayer who was founded on the 20th of April, 2014. I lost interest in the game for a bit and CTEd. I rejoined in November of 2014 and have gone to be a Founder of a region which has around twelve nations and the Delegate of Werewolves of the Flame. Have just recently become involved in the Feeders and Sinkers.

Gradea:

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Have been a mostly inactive citizen until recently, Private of the NPA.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I'm Gradea, a gameplayer who was founded on the 20th of April, 2014. I lost interest in the game for a bit and CTEd. I rejoined in November of 2014 and have gone to be a Founder of a region which has around twelve nations and the Delegate of Werewolves of the Flame. Have just recently become involved in the Feeders and Sinkers.
Hi, Gradea!

Thank you for your intetest in the Mebtor Program. I have accepted your application, but could you rewrite your About Me with more about your expeirience here on the forums? If you want, I can just write it.

[me]

Cascadia:
Gradea:

Hi, Gradea!

Thank you for your intetest in the Mebtor Program. I have accepted your application, but could you rewrite your About Me with more about your expeirience here on the forums? If you want, I can just write it.

Cascadia
It's okay, I'll rewrite it.

Here's my new About Me:
Joined the 25th of Feburary, 2015. Gradea is a Private in the North Pacific Army, and a member of the Home Affairs Ministry and a member of the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Gradea has only been a citizen for a short time and is also a citizen of the Rejected Realms and the South Pacific as well as being the Founder of Archmomt

Nation Name: Sirisea

Project(s): Forum Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: I joined the region in September of 2014 and am currently a member of the Diplomatic Corps and Regional Assembly. I am also a Corporal in the North Pacific Auxiliary Forces.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": [me] is an active participant in the Ministry of Defense and Foreign Affairs. He is a Corporal in the North Pacific Auxiliary Forces, a member of the Regional Assembly, and a member of the Diplomatic Corps.

Corporal Clegg:
Nation Name: Sirisea

Previous experience in The North Pacific: I joined the region in September of 2014 and am currently a member of the Diplomatic Corps and Regional Assembly. I am also a Corporal in the North Pacific Auxiliary Forces.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Corporal Clegg is an active participant in the Ministry of Defense and Foreign Affairs. He is a Corporal in the North Pacific Auxiliary Forces, a member of the Regional Assembly, and a member of the Diplomatic Corps.
Welcome to the team, Corporal Clegg! Your application has been approved, and I will update the list shortly.

[me]

Nation Name: Francovania

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Member of the Regional Assembly, Former ambassador to Lazarus, currently ambassador to the Independent Order, Stargate and the New Inquisition. stalin1953 has been a citizen for 1 year already.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": stalin1953 is a member of the Diplomatic Corps. He is a member of the Regional Assembly. He has been a citizen for 1 year already. stalin1953 is a member of Home Affairs.

stalin1953:
Nation Name: Francovania

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Member of the Regional Assembly, Former ambassador to Lazarus, currently ambassador to the Independent Order, Stargate and the New Inquisition. stalin1953 has been a citizen for 1 year already.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": stalin1953 is a member of the Diplomatic Corps. He is a member of the Regional Assembly. He has been a citizen for 1 year already. stalin1953 is a member of Home Affairs.
Thank you for your interest in the Mentor System, stalin1953. Your application is accepted. Welcome to the team!

[me]

Nation Name: Democatic Donkeys

Project(s): Forum/Game Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: None

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Admin, SC member, rad dude.

Democratic Donkeys:
Nation Name: Democatic Donkeys

Project(s): Forum/Game Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: None

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Admin, SC member, rad dude.
DD, your application is accepted. Welcome to the team!

[me]

Nation Name: Eumenor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: NPTO, DU, various alliances, roleplay.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I've been playing NationStates for about a year now, exploring all of the different activities available in our region - the army, the executive staff, government and, most importantly for me, roleplay.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Nation Name: Eumenor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: NPTO, DU, various alliances, roleplay.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I've been playing NationStates for about a year now, exploring all of the different activities available in our region - the army, the executive staff, government and, most importantly for me, roleplay.
Accepted.

Nation Name: Norvalkin

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Mostly RP, been helping out where I can.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I founded my nation back in March of 2006, went dark a while later, and recently returned. I enjoy roleplay immensely, as well as writing. I write interactive fiction (none of which has seen daylight as of yet) and participate in various text-based adventure games.

Nation Name: Syrixia

Project(s): Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Roleplay, Ministries of Culture, Home Affairs, and Foreign Affairs

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I started back in October of 2014. I love to roleplay and have thus been invested a lot in that, but recently I've been doing odd jobs in the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs. I'm a junior ambassador in FA and was in HA under Tomb before leaving and then reapplying recently. I am also currently Acting Minister of Culture, following Cascadia's announcement of a break from NS.

Nation Name: Of the Athens

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Foreign Affairs, NPSA.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I have been playing Nation States for about 2 years now i have mostly been in the South Pacific. I love this "Game" It is very fun and the Organization and Structure of the Government and Everything interest me very much.

Norvalkin:
Nation Name: Norvalkin

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Mostly RP, been helping out where I can.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I founded my nation back in March of 2006, went dark a while later, and recently returned. I enjoy roleplay immensely, as well as writing. I write interactive fiction (none of which has seen daylight as of yet) and participate in various text-based adventure games.

Approved!

Syrixia:
Nation Name: Syrixia

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Roleplay, Ministries of Culture, Home Affairs, and Foreign Affairs

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I started back in October of 2014. I love to roleplay and have thus been invested a lot in that, but recently I've been doing odd jobs in the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs. I'm a junior ambassador in FA and was in HA under Tomb before leaving and then reapplying recently. I am also currently Acting Minister of Culture, following Cascadia's announcement of a break from NS.

Approved!

beta346585:
Nation Name: Of the Athens

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Foreign Affairs, NPSA.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I have been playing Nation States for about 2 years now i have mostly been in the South Pacific. I love this "Game" It is very fun and the Organization and Structure of the Government and Everything interest me very much.

Approved!

Nation Name: Kannex

Previous experience in The North Pacific: RP

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I first started NationStates in 2012 in 10000 Islands, and was very much involved in the RP there. I took a hiatus and then jumped through various small regions before landing here. I enjoy writing, and I hope to improve my writing.

Kannex:
Nation Name: Kannex

Previous experience in The North Pacific: RP

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": I first started NationStates in 2012 in 10000 Islands, and was very much involved in the RP there. I took a hiatus and then jumped through various small regions before landing here. I enjoy writing, and I hope to improve my writing.
Accepted.

Nation Name: The Cascades

Previous experience in The North Pacific: MoC, Director of Mentoring.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Member of the North Pacific for a little over a year now, The Cascades previously served as the Minister of Culture and Director of Mentoring. An involved TNP Role Player, active citizen and an all around good guy, The Cascades will be sure to make your stay in TNP a great one!

Back