Home Affairs Project Sign-Up Sheet

Tomb

TNPer
Home Affairs Project Sign-Up Sheet

Notice: Only one of these three projects are operational, so I am closing this thread; every member of Home Affairs will be expected to participate in recruitment at this time. If you have any questions, please PM me, RPI.

Following a restructuring of the Ministry of Home Affairs by Former Delegate and Home Affairs Minister, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, the Ministry has been organized into separate division. Each division has a head (normally identified as Director of *your division*) which, along with the Minister and Deputy Minister, you may ask for guidance and report any issues to. Members of the Ministry must apply to their chosen projects through this application thread to determine how they will serve the Ministry.

At the moment, there are three projects:

1) The Mentoring System - Where new members to the forums are welcomed, helped to settle in, and integrated into our off-site community.

2) The Recruitment Project - Where we send personalized telegrams manually to nations in The North Pacific to recruit them to join these Forums and then an institution within the region (Regional Assembly, North Pacific Army, Executive Staff, etc.).

3) The Press Release Program - Where individuals help the Minister and or the Press Director in drafting, editing and issuing prompt dispatches, outlining the internal happenings of The North Pacific.

More projects are underway, so please check this thread periodically.

Here is the application:

Application:
Nation Name:

Project(s):

Previous experience in The North Pacific:

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me":

The "About Me" in the application should follow the format in the Public List of Mentors thread. Please PM any updates to your "About Me" to the Minister, Deputy Ministers, or Director of Mentoring.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread or through PM.

Thank you,

~ Andrew, The Minister of Home Affairs

Nation Name: Aurora orb

Project interested in joining: The Mentoring System and In-game manual recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Umm..... been here since 2013. Served in RA and NPA currently the Deputy Minister of this Ministry :P

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)?

I think when the HA Ministry was started up, I was, and hopefully will be, a major contributor to the mentoring effort.

Nation Name: Sauceistan

Project interested in joining: Mentoring System

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific:
NPAer, ex Deputy of Culture and current Deputy of Education

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)?
NPA, Culture and Education

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Tomb

Project interested in joining: The Mentoring System

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: I have mentored the most amount of nations in my team in the previous mentoring system. It is important to note that I have served as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs for one month and then became the Minister of Home Affairs and this is my third term in this position. I am a Captain in the NPA. I fully participate in the Diplomatic Corps through my membership in it and as being an ambassador to two allied regions of TNP. Lastly, I am currently a journalist in The Northern Lights.

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Same as Above.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Tomb

Project interested in joining: In-game Manual Recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: It is important to note that I have served as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs for one month and then became the Minister of Home Affairs and this is my third term in this position. I am a Captain in the NPA. I fully participate in the Diplomatic Corps through my membership in it and as being an ambassador to two allied regions of TNP. Lastly, I am currently a journalist in The Northern Lights.

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? N/A

Nation Name: Amerion

Project interested in joining: In-game manual recruiting

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: very little, active on spamming and NPA but I dabble in the RA. However, I do not think qualifications are necessary in sending out telegrams :D

Nation Name: Guslantis

Project interested in joining: Mentoring Program

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Deputy Speaker, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and Deputy Minister of Culture and Entertainment

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Same as above.

Nation Name: Guslantis

Project interested in joining: In-game Recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Deputy Speaker, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and Deputy Minister of Culture and Entertainment

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Same as above.

Tomb, Bootsie, and Amerion are accepted.

For mentors, I have Andrew, Sauce, Tomb, and Bootsie.

For In-game recruiters, I have Andrew, Tomb, Amerion, and Bootsie.

I am still awaiting applications from the rest of our Staff members.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: Kingdom of Plembobria

Project interested in joining: In-game recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Culture Ministry, NPA, Foreign Affairs, RP.

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? NA

Nation Name: HMS Unicorn

Project interested in joining: Mentor, in-game manual recruitment.

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Regional assembly member since November 2012. Former Delegate, former Chief Justice, former Minister of Foreign Affairs, current Minister of World Assembly Affairs, current member of the Security Council, current member of the North Pacific Army. Extensive experience in the Regional Assembly, and extensive experience in all areas of the Executive Government.

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Some summary of the above. May be worth mentioning almost a decade's worth of experience in the game, and legislative, executive, military, administrative, and diplomatic experience in a few other regions (Europeia, Great Britain and Ireland, The New Inquisition, Balder, Osiris).

Plembobria and R3n are both admitted!

Welcome!

R3n, I will be updating our Public List of Mentors momentarily to reflect your addition to the team.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: Kingdom of Space

Project interested in joining: Mentor, In Game Recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: NPA, Regional Assembly, Home Affairs, Forigen Affairs, Culture Ministry, World Assembly

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? They can be the same as my experience

Thank you Space, your application has been processed!
I will update the mentoring list momentarily.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Regional Assembly, Diplomatic Corp (Ambassador to CoDN).

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Regional Assembly, Foreign Affairs Diplomatic Corp (Ambassador to CoDN).

Nation Name: Republican Pacific Islands

Project interested in joining: In-game manual recruitment

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Not much, I am new to TNP and am interested in getting involved.

Cascadia's and RPI's applications are both accepted. RPI, I answered your question through PM. If you have anymore questions, feel free to let me know.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: Republican Pacific Islands

Project interested in joining: Mentoring System

Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Private in NPA, Diplomatic Corps ambassador to TSP (member of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, member of Ministry of Home Affairs

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? Private in NPA, Diplomatic Corps ambassador to TSP (member of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, member of Ministry of Home Affairs

Hello RPI. Your application has been accepted! I will update the list of public mentors soon to reflect your addition.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Nation Name: Alta Italia
Project interested in joining: In-game manual recruitment
Please list all experience you have in The North Pacific: Deputy Speaker, Ambassador to Europeia, & Private in the NPA mostly sum up my previous roles
If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? n/a

Your application has been accepted, Alta! Welcome to the team! We haven't done recruitment in about a month or so because the Delegate hasn't put a list for us in a while, but I will reimplement manual recruitment if and when elected.

~ Tomb

Nation Name: The Allied States of Darcania

• Active member both game-side and forum-side
  • Multi-species roleplayer
  • Active roleplayer before joining NationStates
  • Corporal in the NPA

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? As above.

Darcania:
Nation Name: The Allied States of Darcania

• Active member both game-side and forum-side
  • Multi-species roleplayer
  • Active roleplayer before joining NationStates
  • Corporal in the NPA

If applying to become a mentor, what would your credentials be (they can be the same as your experience)? As above.
Application Accepted :) I will make the appropriate arrangements, i'm just gathering some material first :P

Nation Name: The United States of New Sekai.

Project interested in joining: The mentoring system.

*The North Pacific Army: former in the special force and now in the auxiliary.
*The Executive Staff - Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs.
*Roleplaying.

Nation Name: The United States of New Sekai.

Project interested in joining: In game Manual requirement.

*The North Pacific Army: former in the special force and now in the auxiliary.
*The Executive Staff - Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs.
*Roleplaying.

The application has been updated. Nations who applied using the old application do not need to reapply.

Nation Name: Belschaft

Project(s): Mentoring

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Mainly legal and judicial. Endless experience elsewhere in NS.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Former two-time GCR Delegate. Former senior-Defender. Former everything.

Belschaft:

Previous experience in The North Pacific: Mainly legal and judicial. Endless experience elsewhere in NS.

If applying to become a mentor, please write a short "About Me": Former two-time GCR Delegate. Former senior-Defender. Former everything.
Accepted. I'll have to add a little more to your about me, but thanks anyways! :lol:

Belschaft:

Could you provide some experience that can help us pair you with the right mentor? Things like RP experience, government positions, North Pacific Army, would all help.

Cascadia:
Belschaft:

Could you provide some experience that can help us pair you with the right mentor? Things like RP experience, government positions, North Pacific Army, would all help.
I haven't really RP'ed since 2009, but I'm still active as a cartographer. I've never been an NPA member, but have been in several NS military's and held command positions in UDL and the South Pacific Army. In TNP my government service was largely in the courts, as I try to avoid holding executive positions in multiple regions at the same time. I served as a Justice, Deputy AG, and as defense counsel on multiple occasions. Outside of TNP I've held pretty much every government position you can think of, from Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chair of the Assembly, Delegate, Minister of Culture, Minister of Security, Chief Justice, President of the Constitutional Convention, etc etc. Best known from TSP, but also involved in EiD, FRA, TRR, Balder and Osiris at various points in time.

Nation Name: Yayness

Project(s): The Recruitment Project

Previous experience in The North Pacific: NPA (resigned), citizen

Yayness cheese man:

RPI will be with you shortly :)

Yayness cheese man:

Apologies for the delay. Yayness cheese man, your application is accepted. I will PM you with some instructions soon.

Project(s): Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: NPA & RA

Joined on October 31, 2014. Amerion is an active participant in the North Pacific Army and keen observer of the Regional Assembly. Whilst only recently become active in The North Pacific, Amerion enjoys meeting and helping people.

Amerion:

Project(s): Mentor

Previous experience in The North Pacific: NPA & RA

Joined on October 31, 2014. Amerion is an active participant in the North Pacific Army and keen observer of the Regional Assembly. Whilst only recently become active in The North Pacific, Amerion enjoys meeting and helping people.
Welcome, Amerion!

Your application is accepted, and I will update the list shortly. I will also make a few changes to your about me.

Thanks for joining!

[me]
Director of Mentoring

Back