LENNART NOMINATIONS: Best Flag

There were two votes held already that included the first and second half of the nomination list I believe. If I recall correctly, Abacathea won the first vote and The Lancerian Empire won the second but I don't remember the next highest vote numbers etc. The final round of voting (which I assume uses the highest couple in each of the other two votes) was never held.

Looking at the posts made after the last entry "The Lancerian Empire", the following countries' flags:

Plemboria
Dongtinaguo
Yeraennus
r3n (HMS Unicorn)
The Democratic States of LibertarianLand
Archegnum
Amerion (Under Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz )
Grosse

were nominated or self-nominated before the Jan 27th deadline but were not entered in the OP. Whether or not these nations made the votes, I don't know.

Yrkidding:
There were two votes held already that included the first and second half of the nomination list I believe. If I recall correctly, Abacathea won the first vote and The Lancerian Empire won the second but I don't remember the next highest vote numbers etc. The final round of voting (which I assume uses the highest couple in each of the other two votes) was never held.

Looking at the posts made after the last entry "The Lancerian Empire", the following countries' flags:

Plemboria
Dongtinaguo
Yeraennus
r3n (HMS Unicorn)
Archegnum
Grosse

were nominated or self-nominated before the Jan 27th deadline but were not entered in the OP. Whether or not these nations made the votes, I don't know.
Yes, is correct.

Ok, so just so that I can communicate this correctly to SillyString when she sets up the pole, the nations that need to be on there are:

Plembobria
Dongtinaguo
Yeraennus
r3n (HMS Unicorn)
Archegnum
Grosse

Correct?

I am not sure, but I'll make sure he goes on the list us well, just in case.
The poll should be up sometime this evening (EST) if SillyString is also online at the time.

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I am not sure, but I'll make sure he goes on the list us well, just in case.
The poll should be up sometime this evening (EST) if SillyString is also online at the time.

~ Tomb
:cool:

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay with this.
As you know with the McM's resignation, the minister and I lost track of this.

Just a couple of questions, has a first round of voting ever started?
And are all of the nominations in the OP?
Two rounds of voting were completed.

Back