Deputy recommendations

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I recommend the following Deputies, based on the applications for the Cabinet positions. Feel free to do as you wish with them.

WA Affairs - I recommend that David_i be considered for this position. He is new, which is true, but he is a TNPer and is mainly involved here. I think that with the right mentorship, he could be quite helpful in the Ministry.

Communications - I recommend Andrew. Andrew had a very detailed application which I was quite impressed with. It is true that he has not been hugely active in this area before, but this could change. I can forward the application to COE at his request.

Defence - I don't think a Deputy is necessary. But I would recommend that the Minister work closely with the High Command and with experienced soldiers, such as Tomb.

Culture and Entertainment: Lord Lore had an excellent application. I recommend that he be considered.

Education: I believe that Sauceistan has expressed interest in this area previously, might be a wise idea to consider him.

Foreign Affairs: The Minister will be working closely with other members of the cabinet, especially in the early stages of the term. r3naissanc3r might be interested in serving as a Deputy.

I'll consider Andrew. I don't intend to appoint a deputy until after the first issue of my term, though. Please forward me his application.

Looks like Home Affairs has already snatched up Andrew, going by the oath thread?

EDIT: he may just be re-oathing because of the election.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Looks like Home Affairs has already snatched up Andrew, going by the oath thread?

EDIT: he may just be re-oathing because of the election.
That would be my bad. I came online this morning at about 3 am EST, and I had a message in my in-box from Andrew applying for another term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. Up to that point, I did not see this thread and did not see McM's recommendation of Andrew to the Communications Ministry. In fact, I just noticed this thread right now. And so with that in mind, I of course accepted Andrew's application. So, COE, I am not sure how you want to deal with this. Maybe he can be the Deputy Minister of Home Affairs until the first issue of your term is published and then you can decide whether you want him to serve as your deputy? I do not think he's aware of the fact that he's been recommended to the Communication's Ministry, too. I am more than opened up for suggestions and cooperation!

~ Tomb :)

I forgot Home Affairs from the OP.

Tomb - Bootsie may be interested. I told her that you are the type of Minister to support/encourage her creative flair. She might be worth speaking to.

Thanks, McM. Bootsie has already reached out to me, and I think that I will appoint her as a Deputy. She seems to be ambitious and I think I will try her out.

~ Tomb

Joining the show late, but I intend to keep Separatist Peoples and invite Alta Italia. I also plan to recruit externally for successful authors, currently still deciding whom to invite.

I'll consider david, but he doesn't seem very active in the WA forum. Did he (?) apply for MoWA? If yes, I'd be interested in looking at his application.

Back