Jr. Associate Justice: William Kudrow

[c]Speaker of Parliament: Edwin T.C. Astor
Klaus Mikaelson, Viscount of Belfast
Alexander W. G. Stewart, Lord Dundonald
TBE of Northern England
Daniel Wright of Southern England (DUP)
Edwin T.C. Astor of Wales (BRP)
Victoria Stewart of Scotland (DUP)
Zachary V.A. Marshall of Northern Ireland (DUP)
Majority: Democratic Unionist Party
Loyal Opposition: British Reform Party

10_downing_street_logo_zps84f71aeb.png

Response to Terrorist Attacks

in Association of Imperialism
29th Premiership of the United Kingdom

Third of January Two Thousand and Fifteen

Ladies and Gentlemen of the United Kingdom,

Today a deadly attack took place against the Headquarters of the Association of Imperialism. The forums of the organisation were destroyed in malice by an individual I will not publicly name here today; whilst investigations are ongoing. This individual was the founder of the aforementioned regions forum and like the founder of our former friends over at "The United Kingdom" (TUK) turned against his own people. This individual has then gone on to wreak havoc, totally destroying the forum board and erasing it in it's entirety from existence.

We as a region know and empathise, more than most, with the suffering of the people of AoI. Founding a region does not give you the automatic right to destroy a community once it has grown, and we in the United Kingdom will not stand for such barbarity! I come before you, the people, to make assurances. Assurances that intelligence feeds to safeguard the United Kingdom from this individual have made their way to the administration team. There is zero tolerance from the British Government for such terrorism in the interregional community. We, as a region who have felt the cold, dead hand of treachery should be the first to rise our fists in fury against these anarchists!

We say to our now-suffering fellows in AoI, no surrender. It is time for powering forward and rebuilding so that the individual will face some form of justice. Even if that justice is so much as proving to them that you cannot and will not be defeated.

I invite the ambassadors of this region to send our message out to our embassies abroad, and a special emissary to be sent to the natives of AoI. We are your brothers in arms.

+Dundonald

8c8421b1_fb44_47e2_8410_6106c66a50fd.png

02/01/2015​

It gives me great pleasure to confer Royal Status unto our Armed Forces. Henceforth, the Royal Regiment of Foot shall carry the title of "King's Own" and shall be styled as "The King's Own Royal Regiment of Foot". As part of this ceremony I shall present the regiment with two new Colours.

[img=450,450]http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w541/KAWScott/JamesColour_zps3174f755.png[/img]
The King's Colours of the King's Own Royal Regiment of Foot

The twin Colours of a regiment embody the spirit of the unit. They record its history, its victories and travails, our Colours shall be no different; for each victory a battle honour shall be added to the Regimental Colours honouring the bravery and fortitude of our soldiers. In days past men would proudly carry these great standards into conflict, rally around them in the heat of battle and defend them till death in defeat. There is no greater symbol of the Marshal strength of a Regiment than its colours and I trust our soldiers will carry this standard with pride.

[img=450,450]http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w541/KAWScott/RegimentalColour_zps0047044a.png[/img]
The Regimental Colours of the King's Own Royal Regiment of Foot

Our Armed Forces represent not merely another dimension to NationStates, nor are they merely a means to raid or defend, they are an expression of our ideals and beliefs, representing our region's interests and standing as testament to our ambition. I believe that our advance into the spotlight of Inter-regional affairs is entirely contingent on our strength of arms and so I am honoured to present our own Royal Regiment with their new colours and title and wish them all the best and god-speed in their brave mission.

~James III Rex~

grenadier-colours-2.jpg

The Colours Unfurled!

GyRU0Rv.png

Operational Dispatch #002:
[img=200,140]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d5/MinistryOfDefence.svg/512px-MinistryOfDefence.svg.png[/img]

OPERATION WILMINGTON

MAIN BUILDING
WHITEHALL
WESTMINSTER
LONDON
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE STAFF​

--11TH OF JANUARY TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN--​

TODAY AT 1733 HOURS SERVICE PERSONNEL OF THE BRITISH ARMED FORCES TOOK PART IN OPERATIONAL ACTIVITY ALONGSIDE THE UNITED IMPERIAL ARMED FORCES (PRIMARILY THE LAND OF KINGS AND EMPERORS). UNFORTUNATELY THE MISSION WAS NOT AN OVERALL SUCCESS, HOWEVER SEVERAL SOLDIERS DISTINGUISHED THEMSELVES, AND WERE INCREDIBLY FAST IN THEIR RESPONSE TO THE ENDORSE ORDER. WE MISSED OUT ON A COMPLETE CAPTURE OF TARGET REGION BY A MERE 3 SECONDS DUE TO VARIANCE ISSUES OF NO FAULT OF ANY OF THE OPERATIVES. BOTH THE BRITISH HIGH COMMAND AND THE LAND OF KINGS AND EMPERORS HIGH COMMAND ARE SATISFIED THAT THIS DISPLAYS THE ABILITY OF THE UK AND LKE TO WORK TOGETHER AND COORDINATE EFFICIENTLY. SO FOR THIS, THERE IS CONSOLATION; FOR IT WAS A SUCCESS.

TROOPS REPORTING;

COLONEL A.W.G. STEWART
CAPTAIN V. MIKAELSON
LANCE CORPORAL K. MIKAELSON

+ 8 FROM THE UIAF

AS PRIME MINISTER AND A COLONEL OF THE KING'S OWN ROYAL REGIMENT OF FOOT I COMMEND THE CONDUCT OF THE BRITISH MILITARY PERSONNEL IN THIS OPERATION. I ALSO THANK OUR FRIENDS IN THE UIAF FOR THEIR SUPPORT IN THIS OPERATION WITH THEM I HOPE THIS WORKING RELATIONSHIP CAN CONTINUE IN THE FUTURE BETWEEN OUR REGIONS. I AM IN NO DOUBTS THAT WE WILL CONTINUE THIS SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.

REGARDS,
COLONEL ALEXANDER W.G. STEWART, KING'S OWN ROYAL REGIMENT
The Treaty of Whitetree
between
The Kingdom of Ainur
and
United Kingdom

ainur__907822.png
[img=150,100]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg/1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png[/img]​

The United Kingdom is currently in the midst of discussion debating "[new]provisions relating to Intelligence to safeguard our regions against intelligence falling into the wrong hands through establishing procedures and evaluation mechanisms" within the Treaty of Whitetree with Kingdom of Ainur. The process has been slow due to each region taking careful consideration on the new edits and addressing any problems with the writing if necessary.

The British Parliament has tweaked a minor wording here and there, and there seems to a be consensus among the MPs to renew the treaty. Kingdom of Ainur is currently still in discussion in their legislature.

The United Kingdom-Ainur relations are based on mutual respect and cooperation, the enduring alliance has remained strong since its inception. The passage of the Treaty of Whitetree would be announced in our embassy when both region regions agree upon the passage.
United Kingdom Awaits Land of Kings & Emperors Visit​

the_land_of_kings_and_emperors__432435.png
[img=150,100]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg/1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png[/img]

United Kingdom looks forward to an upcoming state visit with the Land of Kings & Emperors.
This relationship has been continuously strengthened by each Prime Minister and nurtured by military co-operations and common citizenry.

LKE is ready and willing to visit United Kingdom in a State Visit early February. We strive to begin new discussion with their government and our current premiership.

britannia.png

This update was brought to you by the
~ Foreign and Commonwealth Office ~
on behalf of His Majesty, His Government and His Citizens.
Respectfully, British Diplomatic Service

Back