[DRAFT] REVISION AND REPEAL OF WA #71

Csstform

TNPer
Hello, I've drawn up a preliminary revision and repeal of World Assembly law #71 (Sustainable Energy Sources)

Here is the draft, please comment, critique and correct!

Not sure what you do with old, junky propositions, but this is definitely one.

(Removed Link)

You would need to submit a repeal resolution first, and then submit the replacement resolution. You cannot repeal/replace in one go in the World Assembly.

mcmasterdonia:
You would need to submit a repeal resolution first, and then submit the replacement resolution. You cannot repeal/replace in one go in the World Assembly.
Ah, ok. I'll figure out the split tomorrow.

So I was looking at this making some commenting on your gdoc before I froze, realized I did not recognize the name and could not find the name of the resolution and could not find it in the Gdoc I keep of all active GA resolutions. After a quick search I realized...... what you are trying to repeal is a historic resolution. All historic resolutions are void and from the old organization the United Nations which no longer exists (there is a whole funny story behind why it is) but only resolutions from the General Assembly and Security Council which are the two sections of the newer organization the World Assembly are valid.

Lord Lore:
So I was looking at this making some commenting on your gdoc before I froze, realized I did not recognize the name and could not find the name of the resolution and could not find it in the Gdoc I keep of all active GA resolutions. After a quick search I realized...... what you are trying to repeal is a historic resolution. All historic resolutions are void and from the old organization the United Nations which no longer exists (there is a whole funny story behind why it is) but only resolutions from the General Assembly and Security Council which are the two sections of the newer organization the World Assembly are valid.
O.O I see. Thank you for your input. I'll look into if this is still a needed law.

Back