Discordian Cabal of the North Pacific

plembobria

TNPer
-
Sacred-Chao.jpg
Sweetmorn Chaos 11th, 3181 YOLD​
I, POEE Chaplain Plembobria, KSC of The Legion of Dynamic Discord, (At the nudging of brother Romanoffia) hereby form this Discordian cabal.

If you're wondering what a POEE Cabal is, it is exactly what you think it is.

If you'd like to join this cabal, post the Erisian Affirmation here, or don't.

Erisian Affirmation:
BEFORE THE GODDESS ERIS, I (name or holyname), do herewith declare myself a POEE BROTHER of THE LEGION OF DYNAMIC DISCORD. HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

POEE (pronounced "POEE") is an acronym for The PARATHEO-ANAMETAMYSTIKHOOD OF ERIS ESOTERIC. The first part can be taken to mean "equivalent deity, reversity beyond-mystique." We are not really esoteric, it's just that nobody pays much attention to us.

MY HIGH REVERENCE MALACLYPSE THE YOUNGER, AB, DD, KSC, is the High Priest of POEE, and POEE is grounded in his episkopotic revelations of The Goddess. He is called [The Omnibenevolent Polyfather of Virginity in Gold].

The POEE HEAD TEMPLE is the Joshua Norton Cabal of The Discordian Society, which is located in Mal-2's pineal gland and can be found by temporally and spacially locating the rest of Mal-2.

POEE has no treasury, no by-laws, no articles, no guides save Mal-2's pineal gland, and has only one scruple--which Mal-2 keeps on his key chain.

POEE has not registered, incorporated, or otherwise chartered with the State, and so the State does not recognize POEE or POEE Ordinations, which is only fair, because POEE does not recognize the State.

POEE has 5 DEGREES:
There is the neophyte, or LEGIONNAIRE DISCIPLE.
The LEGIONNAIRE DEACON, who is catching on.
An Ordained POEE PRIEST/PRIESTESS or a CHAPLIN.
The HIGH PRIEST, the Polyfather.
And POEE =POPE=.

POEE LEGIONNAIRE DISCIPLES are authorized to initiate others as Discordian Society Legionnaires. PRIESTS appoint their own DEACONS. The POLYFATHER ordains priests. I don't know about the =POPES=.
If you want in on the Discordian Society
then declare yourself what you wish
do what you like
and tell us about it
or if you prefer
don't.

There are no rules anywhere.
The Goddess Prevails.

Application.gif

You may wish to join the Golden Apple Corps. The Golden Apple Corps is an honorary position for the Keepers of The Sacred Chao, so that they can put "KSC" after their names.

It says little,
does less,
means
nothing.

------

A note for anyone wondering if I am in fact a bona fide chaplain. I have written five copies of the Erisian Affirmation, signed and nose-printed each one, sent one to the President of the United States, sent one to the California State Bureau of Furniture and Bedding, nailed one to a telephone pole, hidden one, burnt the other, and then consulted my pineal gland.

Please disregard everything in the above post. The fifth commandment of the Pentabarf specifically prohibits Discordians form believing what they read.

BEFORE THE GODDESS ERIS, I, Roman, Keeper of The Cheese and Lord High Lemon Merchant, do herewith declare myself a POEE BROTHER of THE LEGION OF DYNAMIC DISCORD. HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

Romans Rule of Existentialism:

Life is like a giant toilet bowl: one flush and your out of the game. If you're a big enough sh*t, you'll never get out in one piece

Fnord.

Romanoffia:
BEFORE THE GODDESS ERIS, I, Roman, Keeper of The Cheese and Lord High Lemon Merchant, do herewith declare myself a POEE BROTHER of THE LEGION OF DYNAMIC DISCORD. HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ERIS ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!
All hail Discordia!

I have not abandoned my post. Quite to the contrary! I have been, these past few weeks, consulting my pineal gland.

I've had a vision. The Goddess appeared to me dressed as a gothic chick, surrounded by small children. I was struck speechless, so I broke into song. I belted the theme from The Grinch as loud and as deep as I could. The children laughed. The Goddess stared right at me, and then transformed into a rabbit.

What this means I'll never know. It was, however, significant. I will refer this vision to the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual School of Spiritual Wisdom, whose teachings are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

If organised religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganised religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe.

2qnbf39.jpg

Eris Discordia will solve all your problems and She will expect you in
return to solve all Her problems.

Great Bights Mum:
I'm so confused.
You're supposed to be confused. Only then can you realise that confusion is a mental construct which doesn't really exist. Confusion is just a level of lucidity, just as order is just an interpretation of chaos and the other way around. ;)

This should explain it all and make you even more confused on your journey towards elightenment. Fnord.

"Organized religion preaches Order and Love but spawns Chaos and
Fury. Why?

Because the whole Material Universe is exclusive property of the
Greco-Roman Goddess of Chaos, Confusion, Strife, Helter-Skelter and
Hodge-Podge. No Spiritual power is even strong enough to dent Her chariot
fenders. No material force can resist the temptation of Her Fifth Intergalactic
Bank of the Acropolis Slush Fund for Graft and Corruption."

(Principia Discorcia; 5th edition introduction; pg 4.

209h7kp.jpg

Remember... 23​

Romanoffia:
But seriously, here is a "must read" essay by Henri Berson from 1888 that explains a lot concerning consciousness and one of the roots of "Discodianism":

"Time and Free Will: An essay on the Immediate Data of Consciousness". (PDF format)

Really heavy reading, but totally mind-blowing if you are a fan of the concepts of Newtonian and Bersonian time and the science of consciousness.
I will definitely look into this. Thank you, brother Roman.

Let us Chant Together!

A POEE MYSTEREE RITE - THE SRI SYADASTIAN CHANT
Written, in some sense, by Mal-2

Unlike a song, chants are not sung but chanted. This particular one is much enhanced by the use of a Leader to chant the Sanskrit alone, with all participants chanting the English. It also behooves one to be in a quiet frame of mind and to be sitting in a still position, perhaps The Buttercup Position. It also helps if one is absolutely zonked out of his gourd.

RUB-A-DUB-DUB
O! Hail Eris. Blessed St. Hung Mung.
SYA-DASTI
O! Hail Eris. Blessed St. Mo-jo.
SYA-DAVAK-TAVYA
O! Hail Eris. Blessed St. Zara-thud.
SYA-DASTI SYA-NASTI
O! Hail Eris. Blessed St. Elder Mal.
SYA-DASTI KAVAK-TAV-YASKA
O! Hail Eris. Blessed St. Gu-lik.
SYA-DASTI, SYA-NASTI, SYA-DAVAK-TAV-YASKA
O! Hail Eris. All Hail Dis-cord-ia.
RUB-A-DUB-DUB

It is then repeated indefinitely, or for the first two thousand miles, which ever comes first.

Back