Would you like to reopen nominations? No

Stovilium:
Delegate: mcmasterdonia

Vice Delegate: SillyString

Speaker: abstain

Warned for breaking the Elections Board Rules ("Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a Citizen.")

Eluvatar:
Stovilium:
Delegate: mcmasterdonia

Vice Delegate: SillyString

Speaker: abstain

Warned for breaking the Elections Board Rules ("Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a Citizen.")
While your action is quite right, I'm curious if a mod/admin request was filed in regard to this? Or is it strictly an admin action? I was under the impression that an EC was responsible for invalidating votes. I agree Stovilium violated board rules, but since you're a candidate for Delegate, I wouldn't want to invite any accusations of procedural impropriety. Just asking. Carry on.

falapatorius:
While your action is quite right, I'm curious if a mod/admin request was filed in regard to this? Or is it strictly an admin action? I was under the impression that an EC was responsible for invalidating votes. I agree Stovilium violated board rules, but since you're a candidate for Delegate, I wouldn't want to invite any accusations of procedural impropriety. Just asking. Carry on.

SillyString asked on IRC if Residents are allowed to post in the Elections area deliberately. I replied that they are, and pointed to the rule against non-Citizens posting in pinned topics.

I realized that SillyString was probably asking for a reason, and found this post.

Eluvatar:
falapatorius:

SillyString asked on IRC if Residents are allowed to post in the Elections area deliberately. I replied that they are, and pointed to the rule against non-Citizens posting in pinned topics.

I realized that SillyString was probably asking for a reason, and found this post.
Ok.. thanks for the explanation. My confusion stems from the title of the topic ('Invalid vote').

falapatorius:

Ok.. thanks for the explanation. My confusion stems from the title of the topic ('Invalid vote').[/quote]

Renamed to Inappropriate Post.

The board rules apply only to pinned topics, not all topics in this forum. Personally, I believe residents it is positive that residents can post in campaign threads or make their own in this forum.

Back