TNPer
TNP Nation
Cormactopia III
Discord
Cormac#0804
osistandard.png

Termination of Relations with Ainur
Persona Non Grata Declaration for 94 Block

As of this decree, the Osiris Fraternal Order is formally severing our relations with the region of Ainur. As some by now may now, Ainur is harboring the individual known as 94 Block; best known for the destruction of two of Grand Central's Forums. Now only that, but Ainur has named 94 Block as their Lord Commander, which to my understanding is the Commander of their Military. Given that 94 Block's record for Forum Destruction is publicly known, and more than widely talked about, there is no way they can plead ignorance in this situation. Therefore, I hereby sever relations with the region of Ainur.

I, as Chief Executive of the Osiris Fraternal Order strongly encourage any other regions who may hold relations with Ainur to cut any formal relations for as long as Ainur continues harboring 94 Block, giving a haven for someone who should be banned from all respectable regions in Nationstates for his actions against a region that trusted him. I will be personally going over our embassies and consulates, and seriously considering if we wish to continue to have ties with regions that choose to continue their connections with Ainur. I see no reason for the Osiris Fraternal Order to have relations with regions who harbor forum crashers, or regions who tolerate those regions. If Ainur removes 94 Block, then relations may be explored once again. Furthermore, the Sekhmet Legion is prohibited from participating in any operations that also involve the military of Ainur, given the situation that I have established above. Forum Crashers are not to be tolerated in any way, shape, or form, and I hope that this statement is supported by OFO citizens.

Finally, I hereby declare the individual 94 Block as Persona Non Grata from Osiris, for his inexcusable actions of forum destruction within the region of Grand Central.

6563C46099441B2A1E7511DDB6862E2B.png

Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order

Back