Those #*$&%S! LOL!

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
OK, our local grocery market was the only place within 40 miles that sold Marmite and Vegemite. OK, that's an odd product here in the US, but it is carried in a lot of stores around here. And now the farkers stopped selling it! :tb3:

At any rate, got a friend in Victoria who is going to send a case of it. :winner:

I love the way it says this in the subforum decription:
"Where we present arguments on important topics facing the world."
And then inside, there's just a discussion about Marmite.

Hate it, by the way.

mcmasterdonia:
Yay! I am glad to find someone from the states who enjoys it.

I really picked up a taste for Marmite and Vegemite back in the late 70's on my first jaunt to Oz when my father worked on a joint US/AUS naval defence project. There's enough vitamin B in it to get you bouncing off the walls!

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
I love the way it says this in the subforum decription:
"Where we present arguments on important topics facing the world."
And then inside, there's just a discussion about Marmite.

Hate it, by the way.

But the availability of Marmite and Vegemite in the US IS and important topic facing the world!! Such travesties must be eliminated for the sake of Marmite and Vegemite lovers all over the world! :cheese:

Romanoffia:
But the availability of Marmite and Vegemite in the US IS and important topic facing the world!! Such travesties must be eliminated for the sake of Marmite and Vegemite lovers all over the world! :cheese:
I'm surprised there isn't a knockoff watered down artificial version in the states.

I am surprised that about that too.

Marmite and Vegemite are sold in the US, but usually only in larger cities, not po-dunk hick towns like were I live.

Back