OOC: Osprey Wings

Operation: Osprey Wings is a large five-day combined arms exercise hosted in the mountainous southwestern portion of Scandigrad. This year, the Scandigrad Defense Force has decided to open this operation to other nations within the North Pacific. The primary component of this exercise is the air portion, so nations are invited to send up to four aircraft.

The exercise will put pilots through a rigorous five day simulated war, and will feature one of the most advanced augmented combat simulation system ever devised. Pilots can expect both air and ground threats, as well as having to deal with many of the modern air defense threats that plague the modern battlefield.

Scandigrad will provide combat support, aggressor squadrons, and battle damage assessments.

Nations may apply via telegram using the attached form. The selection process will be competitive. This thread will be for OOC discussion only.

Code:
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name(s):[/b]
[b]Aircraft Type and numbers:[/b]
[b]Aircraft Role (A-A, A-G, Multirole):[/b]
[b]Aircraft Image (if applicable):[/b]
[i]Understand that aircraft stats may be requested.[/i]
[b]Three RP links for experience reference:[/b]

Link to send me a PM

Im in, I'll link you shortly tonight.How is the general flow of the RP going to go? Are we going in turns?

Yeah, at this point I'd just say name your pilots and give them the heads up that they're coming. Maybe have them start flying to Scandigrad or something.

Back