You're Invited!

You're Invited!

niLGoeI.jpg

The stage is set! Well, kinda...we're getting there...
Greetings, friends! We are beginning to overhaul our regional culture, and as part of the kickoff we are happy to invite you to our region for a friendly game of Werewolf that will start on Sunday, January 11th. You probably know the basics to the usual games of Werewolf or Mafia, but the theme for our game will take place on a talent show, of all places! To better explain, here is a message from Pengu, the organizer and mastermind of this particular game.

Hey there potential contestants from our ally regions, this is Pengu speaking to you today from my lovely ocean-side home (well, more surrounded by ocean) in Penguin Dicators.

Not too long ago, the popular game known as Werewolf came to Wintreath. I'm here to let you know today that the 2nd Werewolf game, known as Wintreath's Got Talent, will be making its way to Wintreath on January 10th of this year. If you've never heard of the show America's/Britain's/etc.. 's Got Talent, then don't worry!

In this game, players play the role of contestants. During each day phase, you'll vote as a group who you want to perform in front of the judges next, and let's be honest, nobody wants to perform in front of the judges this game...they'll most likely boot you from the show! There is also a group of Saboteurs that will stop at nothing to make sure that you'll be booted next. Defeat all of them, and your victory is assured. Whoever the last contestant is will become the winner of Wintreath's Got Talent! And just to make it fair, we've enlisted some very special roles to help you out. We've got a fabulous Magician to help you seek out the wolves, some lovely wall makers to help protect you, and a more unusual role that you'll just have to see for yourself!

And get this! The winner, or winners of Wintreath's Got Talent will get to choose a prize in the form of a key for one of Wintermoot's many games on Steam! Titles include: Airline Tycoon, Age of Empires II: HD Edition, Risen, and even Terraria!

So if you want to become a contestant on Wintreath's Got Talent, then come on down to Wintreath and sign up before the deadline and get ready to play a game that is guaranteed to be exciting to say the least.

Warning: By signing up for Wintreath's Got Talent, you agree to sign over your first born child to the Lord High Emperor of Penguins of Penguinis Isle. If you do not have a child to forfeit, then you will instead work off your debt in the Diamond Mines. The staff of Wintreath's Got Talent is not liable for any injuries or death caused in the show or in the diamond mines, and by agreeing to be a contestant, you sign away your rights to a trial by jury and your ability to sue the staff of Wintreath's Got Talent for any damages. Thank you.
Oh yeah, did we mention there's prizes, too? :P To sign up for the game, simply register an account on our forums and sign up for the game here. There are no special access requirements, and you can sign up and participate as soon as you register. At the conclusion of the game, we plan on sending out another dispatch with news of who won the game and which regions they harked from. In the process I hope we will also learn lessons that we can use toward hosting even larger events such as festivals for us to mingle together and have fun with. Hope to see you in the game, and as always I am most appreciative of our friends in The North Pacific.

Most sincerely yours,
9rffIwo.png

Inric Nordrim Kestar (Wintermoot I of Wintreath)
Monarch and Founder of Wintreath

Thank you for inviting us to attend. I'm not a big fan of the Werewolf game, but I hope others will come along to participate :D

I'm sorry to hear that...hopefully we'll have something that'll tickle your fancy in the future. ;)

So far we've had pretty decent turnout, so it should be a fun game. :)

Back