Friends call me Nessie (Also spies)
-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
The Protectorate of Territorio di Qualcuno is a penal colony of The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno.
Located in the extreme North-West corner of The North Pacific (coordinates A-0) the climate is mostly artic with perennial snow and sub-zero temperature.
The territory is mostly montanious already from the coast, which, in the East, is full of coves frequently blocked by ice.
After The Great World War of 30 years (1914-1946) became a penal colony where were imprisoned war criminals. With the passing years, and still today, there were conducted other criminals sentenced to terms between 10 years and life imprisonment.
The prisoners are landed in ports of the East Coast and from there, according to their conviction, sorted in the appropriate field of work where there are employed as workers in the industries on the island.

(OOC: Realism, Eumenor...I hate them a lot too but a lot of people don't)

If this is a large island in the middle of nowhere, far out from the rest of TNP, Syrixia highly recommends you start a mining business and mine up some minerals or have the prisoners mine for you. Random large islands like this could have interestingly large igneous rock deposits. You could get rich off of selling granite countertops, etc. And where there were former volcanoes, there could be DIAMONDS!

Syrixia is highly interested in this island due to this. Perhaps we could collaborate if you decide to start mining?

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
(OOC: I am technically worse though, you don't know how badly I break the technology realism rules. I'm like damn Mass Effect up in these Mountains of Ganjar!)

Can we send the makers of Frozen and One Direction there?
OOC: Maybe the One Direction and their fans.
Syrixia:

If this is a large island in the middle of nowhere, far out from the rest of TNP, Syrixia highly recommends you start a mining business and mine up some minerals or have the prisoners mine for you. Random large islands like this could have interestingly large igneous rock deposits. You could get rich off of selling granite countertops, etc. And where there were former volcanoes, there could be DIAMONDS!

Syrixia is highly interested in this island due to this. Perhaps we could collaborate if you decide to start mining?
We already have mines here, and prisoners work there.
About the collaboration no, these people are here principally for what they have done not for make more money for us.

Nessuno:
Can we send the makers of Frozen and One Direction there?
OOC: Maybe the One Direction and their fans.
Syrixia:

We already have mines here, and prisoners work there.
About the collaboration no, these people are here principally for what they have done not for make more money for us.
Nessuno: OK.

Eumenor: I thought we were friends :tb3:

Back