The North Pacific Zoo

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
It is well known that the North Pacific is not only a region that only elects and promotes women to the cabinet and other positions in government, but that the region is full of animals.

Let us take a look at some of the visitors in the North Pacific Zoo.

1. HMS Unicorn - Emperor Penguin
Described by some as a frozen pigeon or frozen rat and by others as the Lion of the Antactic, Delegate HMS Unicorn is a typical Emperor Penguin. HMS Unicorn is well known for dining on raw fish, and that he enjoys waddling back and forth on the ice planes to the north of the Delegate's Castle. This penguin is well known for his love on binge watching of television shows, sleeping at his desk, keeping unreasonable sleeping hours, and a deep, deep love of the colour beige.

2. McMasterdonia - Lion
It has been known for many years that McMasterdonia was in fact a lion, and not a real person. The Lion is known for his roar and of course for his bite. He should not be disturbed when tired or unwell, as he is known to turn into a bit of a tyrant. In addition to that, this lion is known for many salacious affairs.

3. Eluvatar - the Eluturtle
The Eluturtle is known for his quick wit, the complex Eluvataran language and for his ridiculous mathematics calculations with his best friend FriarTuck. The Eluturtle values privacy and is widely respected in TNP and across the world. There have been recent allegations that the Eluturtle is in fact a candle made of wax and not a real animal. The North Pacific Government fully denies these rumours.

4. Former English Colony - the Bunny
Former English Colony is not only a well respected Security Councillor, Former Delegate, and Rightful Queen of the North Pacific, for she is in fact a bunny. The Bunny or "bunny tyrant" is well known for her dislike of mornings, her enjoyment of tyranny, the persecution of JAL, and her super quick processing of IP security checks. The Bunny is to be approached with caution, those who have underestimated the Bunny Tyrant have been met with a painful fate.

5. Alunya - the Cat
Alunya, the Cat, official Cat of the North Pacific has been a member of the North Pacific Security Council for a number of months now. Alunya was voted using the in-game poll feature as the official cat of the North Pacific, and Alunya has taken full advantage of the powers and prestige of the office. The cat is often seen prowling the RMB or licking her butt, sometimes both at once!

6. Grosseschnauzer - Schnauzer
Grosseschauzer is a former Delegate and currently serves as a Security Councillor in the North Pacific. Known for his long running rivalry with Blue Wolf II, Grosseschnauzer drew equal with Blue Wolf II in a highly contentious and controversial poll to decide the official dog of the North Pacific. Grosseschauzer favors the laws of the Kentucky Legislature over that of the North Pacific, and enjoys sharing stories of the past with newcomers to the North Pacific.

7. KiwiTaicho - Penguin
stock-illustration-25375360-cute-penguin-cartoon-waving.jpg
Kiwi is another example of a fine penguin who resides within the North Pacific. Penguin Kiwi served as Minister of Communications, Minister of Defence, and Vice Delegate and has recently retired from political activity in the region.

8. Olvern - Meerkat
41.png
Lord Nwahs or Olvern is currently serving as Speaker of the North Pacific Regional Assembly. The Meerkat is well known for his love of purging the rolls, scheduling votes, and of McMasterdonia. Olvern has often been used as a threat to foreign meddlers and poll invaders, with the catchphrase "Olvern is not just a mere cat, he will deal with you!". It has never failed us.

9. Democatic Donkeys - Donkey
corumbaiba03.jpg
Democratic Donkeys is the resident donkey in the North Pacific and was unfortunately the victim of the R thief who forever left his nation scarred as "Democatic" instead of "Democratic". Democratic Donkeys loves snarky remarks, flirting on the regional message board, and breaking in the noobs. The North Pacific community would not be whole without him!

Speaking of zoos, what about His Royal Majesty, Rex Camelopardalis King of All Giraffes Syrixia?

:D :D :D *pride smile*

Also, a bit of alternate history curiosity:

What if when going to create his nation, Democratic Donkeys actually put DEMOCRATIC instead of DEMOCATIC? How would TNP be different?

UmbreonXousFINALS.png

The Shiny Umbreon

Native to Tenebritia, this fox-like creature is rumored to be one species of an extremely large kingdom closely related to animals. They tend to be nocturnal, and while they are very majestic-looking, attempts to tame them have proved to be an iffy prospect. If they do not respect a prospective owner, they will leave as soon as they are able. It is the national animal of Tenebritia, though, and the current Lord High Preceptor is one of the few who have successfully managed to gain one as a partner.

They have only been seen in the wild in their adult form; any attempts to seek out the juveniles have been thwarted by feral bands of Shiny Umbreon. It has also been rumored that the Shiny Umbreon's coloration is actually rare, and that its species is usually ringed gold instead. If this is ever proven true, zoologists and geneticists will no doubt go crazy trying to figure out why this "rare coloration" is so common-place in Tenebritia.

Syrixia: DD owned both nations, but he forgot the password to Democratic so he had to use Democatic instead.

Olvern is definitely not a mere cat, he is a meerkat!

Eumenor: It might be funny.. or it could just be bad :P

Nessuno:
This is the Boh:
boh.png
I have no idea what that is:P

Romanoffia:
I would send some kangaroos, but McMasterdonia ate them all. :lol:

I was trying to think of what Animal would represent you. You used to always have a horse in your avatar, but you've done away with that!

mcmasterdonia:
Syrixia: DD owned both nations, but he forgot the password to Democratic so he had to use Democatic instead.

Olvern is definitely not a mere cat, he is a meerkat!
Thank you for the description! :w00t:

I remembered the password to DemocRatic Donkeys, so all is well now.

Hey, Lord Lore suggested something like this in the IRC and it's already here! That plagiarist!

He never got around to giving me an answer to my question about if I'd be an exhibit...

Yes. It's a turtle, not a mythical creature who has, to make matters more realistic, decided to adhere to the cultural principals and norms of the Scottish people who have never even fully seen him, and have only seen quick glimpses or sightings.

I'm well-established :D Flem told me I'm insignificant which means I'm da best :3

Back