Edwin Astor of Wales
Vac Mikaelson of Scotland
Andrew Fraser of Northern Ireland
***​
Majority: No Organized Majority
Loyal Opposition: No Organized Minority

December Elections

elections-2014-results.jpg

Its currently that time again. Where have the last two months gone?

First off Klaus Mikaelson Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has decided not to try and be reelected as Prime Minister and has stated that he will stand down at the General Election which shall take place on Tuesday 30th December 2014. Who shall be the Prime Minister that will be taking us into the new year? Well that could either be Alexander W.G Stewart or Charles M.S. Fraser. Both Candidates promise to continue to fight activity in the Government, Mr Stewart's polices are making a 3 Member Culture Secretariat Headed by the Prime Minister, Ending the UK's isolationist policies, Transforming the Security Service and also reforming the military into an elite and active operationally capable force.

Mr Fraser plans to continue programes such as the RMB update, topic Dicussions and the Mentor Programe in the Home Office. He has also said the he intends to uphold the newly found treaties made by the previous government whistle expanding the United Kingdoms Influance. Mr Fraser's ideas with the culture Ministry is good and has a similar approch to the Andrew Fraser government. Currently the Defence Ministry has become inactive and Mr Fraser intends to fight this challenge head on by increasing the amount of missions the UK has.

The Nominations are

Prime Minister
Alexander W.G. Stewart (DUP)
Charles M.S. Fraser (BCP)

MP for Northern England
Michael R.E. Stewart (DUP)
Tony Benn (BCP)
MP for Southern England
Charles Fraser (BCP)
Daniel Wright (DUP)

MP for Scotland
Victoria E.C. Stewart (DUP)
Vac Mikaelson (BCP)

MP for Northern Ireland
Viviana Paterson (BCP)
Zachary Marshall (DUP)

MP for Wales
Edwin T. C. Astor (BCP)
Jacob Rees-Mogg (UKIP)
John Mikaelson (SF)

Christmas Message from the Foreign Office
images

images

Deputy Prime Minister Visit's LKE
david-kameron-smi.jpg

The Deputy Prime Minister Charles M.S. Fraser, had visited the Land of Kings and Emperors last week to discuss our future alliance. After days of trying the Foreign Secretary finally got a meeting set up. After the meeting took place the Deputy Prime Minister announced that the Land of Kings and Emperors is going to have a State Visit to the United Kingdom and more Military Cooperation. He also divulged that further discussions should continue once the new government is elected.

Christmas Message from His Majesty James III

images

It is hard to believe that another year has been and almost passed. It has been, undeniably, a tumultuous year, our fortunes have varied wildly from the greatest of heights to the deepest and darkest depths. However, I feel that I can safely describe our future as secure and whilst this might seem no great achievement I would argue otherwise: the changing of a forum is a traumatic experience from which many regions do not survive and, yet, we have accomplished this feat twice and prospered. It is this endurance which fills me with such pride, indeed, some form of patriotism. That I have the honor to lead this historic and stoic realm humbles me greatly.

With elections coming I would like to take this moment to thank Klaus Mikaelson, Viscount of Belfast, for his stellar service over the previous two months as leader of our Executive: he, like Sir Andrew before him, has proven to be a most diligent and judicious Premier and it has been a pleasure to work with him in this regard, I have enjoyed his frankness and honesty throughout our many dealings.

The coming election will prove crucial to carry forth this momentum into 2015, as it places two of our most distinguished and accomplished politicians against one-another and I wish them all the best. It is hardly contentious to say that whoever is elected Prime Minister will face an immediate task of improving activity throughout the region, I pledge to work closely with them to ensure that this pressing issue is swiftly accomplished.

I wrote this intending to convey my great satisfaction that we have managed to recover so well from a very difficult start, but I quickly realized that with such a wealth of individuals, their great intellect and diverse opinions, that our future is our own to shape and so long as we remain dedicated to this exceptional community it will both prosper and endure.

I wish you all a warm, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

James III & VIII, Rex

Culture Riddle Competition

very-hard-riddles.jpg

Culture Secretary Edwin T.C. Astor created a riddle competition in the spam area and the competition ran until the middle of December. The idea was a riddle would be posted and once the riddle was solved the person would get a point and a new riddle would be posted and it would start again. I believe that the game as now ended and the Winner can be announced in the leader board

Leaderboard

Daniel North - 5 Winner
Alexander Stewart - 2
Zachary Marshall - 2
Viviana Paterson - 1
Tony Benn - -580,000,000 (for being a terrible person)​

I would like to be Prime Minister because I want to bring fresh leadership to the people of United Kingdom and bring a fresh fresh face with fresh ideas to Number 10. In the Government, I have served as a disguised member of the Cabinet, and was elected to five consecutive terms in Parliament this past year. My goal is to make small, non-radical changes that will continue to compel the region forward. One such Idea is ending our involuntary isolationism which has plagued us recently. United Kingdom has the capability to be very influential on the world stage, and I want to tap into that potential. Others are reactivating our military by making sure our soldiers are properly honored for their service and ensuring they participate in meaningful missions, and creating an "Our Own Nation" initiative in order to boost activity in the World Assembly Bureau. Ultimately, this region needs a strong and active leader that will serve the people and will know how to tap into the potential possessed by United Kingdom. I believe I am that leader. That is why I want to be the next Prime Minister.

Once again, I seek the Office of Prime Minister. I have a vision for the future of the United Kingdom. A vision that I have developed through my journey of participation in this region. A vision of an efficient and effective government, a meritocratic and fair society with opportunity for social mobility and the eradication of needless clique supremacy. The last time I was Prime Minister at the back of 2012, I was noted in records for a crackdown on any and all governmental ineptitude; following my term I was voted the best Prime Minister of that year. Whilst I have no ambitions to win any kind of majoritarian public favor over 2014s Prime Ministers, I do wish to be the best that I can be; not only as an individual, but as the member of a strong and stable government and the wider regional community. This government will release frequent updates to our friends and allies abroad. This government will have a multi-member culture team to raise the activity profile and aid the foreign office in events with allies. This government will insensitive and promote donations to the recruitment programme. This government will work closely with partners on military activity, and conduct and lead operations in its own interest.

The United Kingdom is a great region, populated by a generally caring and passionate people. The British people have come under attack time and time again. Attacks most evil by terrorists, from within and without, Britons have overcome. Attacks of word and slander in other regions, Britons have overcome. Attacks of inactivity and internal discord, Britons have overcome. The United Kingdom is a great region, and as Prime Minister and leader of the 29th Premiership, my aim would be to make it greater still; through strength, stability, efficiency, and reliability.

britannia.png

This update was brought to you by the
~ Ministry of Foreign Affairs ~
on behalf of His Majesty, His Government and His Citizens.
Respectfully, British Diplomatic Service

Back