Happy Holidays from Wintreath!

Greetings and Happy Holidays from your friends in Wintreath!

9LdhEV0.jpg

Inside entrance to Sovereign Hall, Frostlake Castle
We are in the midst of what I feel is one of the most magical times of the year...the holidays: that time when there's a bit more magic in the air, when landscapes are a touch more festive, and we think back to the things and the people we care about most. With that sentiment in mind I wanted to take a moment to wish The North Pacific and everyone within it a very happy holiday season and just express how appreciative I am of our diplomatic partnership. It has always been my view that relations between regions are investments made with each other for the mutual benefit of both parties, and I truly believe that your friendship has brought Wintreath and myself a great many good things throughout the past year.

Although each relationship has enriched Wintreath in its own unique way, I apologize that given time constraints I can not craft a more personalized message for each of our partner regions. Please know that we do not undertake or maintain diplomatic relations casually, and you are truly considered a friend and partner of our region. From the bottom of my heart I wish The North Pacific and everyone in it happy holidays and all the best in 2015. I look forward to continuing our relations in the new year.

Most sincerely yours,
9rffIwo.png

Inric Nordrim Kestar (Wintermoot I of Wintreath)
Monarch and Founder of Wintreath

The holidays are upon us once again, and I want to wish The North Pacific a very happy holiday filled with warmth and joy.

Hugsim
Speaker of the Underhusen

Back