LENNART NOMINATIONS: Most Popular

Malvad

TNPer
moce-seal.png

The Ministry of Culture proudly presents...

The Lennarts

Most Popular

TNP is a region of friendship. Most everyone is always getting along. We have a lot of love to show. But who is the most beloved? Who in TNP is the most popular?

Nominations will be open until December 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM EST. Voting will then take place through an in-game poll, lasting three days.

Nominate away!

Nominees:
McMasterdonia
Flemingovia
r3naissanc3r
SillyString
Malvad
Scandigrad
Romanoffia

mcmasterdonia is tempted to make #obeymcmdestroyflem trend on twitter :P
I can see it now...

Three months later...

*Logs off of NS*

"Mom, what's with your t-shirt?"

"Nothing, this is just trending super-intensely on Twitter right now! Everyone knows it!"

*Zoom out drastically to see the whole globe, crowds can be heard saying "OBEY MCM DESTROY FLEM"*

*Zoom in to the White House, McM is now President of the World, appointed by all 7 billion people on December 29th, 2014*

Apologies for the late announcement. McMasterdonia has won the Lennart Award for Most Popular. Congratulations!

Here is the award:

lennarts_popular_250.png

and in a more compact, signature-friendly version:

lennarts_popular_150.png

Time for mcm's acceptance speech.

Omg hi!

Have you liked my recent profile picture or status update? It is really important that you like my facebook status, I am one of those people who facebook-cares about everything. Why the hell is George Obama invading Turkmenistan? I facebook-care, because I don't really care enough in real life to do anything about it. Please like my status so that we can spread the word about the hateful acts of George Obama and Tony Barnett!!

I went down the beach with all my friends today and I couldn't possibly go into the water without taking a selfie and uploading 25 pics to instagram with the hash-tags #summerfun #tan #nofilter.

Anyway, I am so pleased to receive this award as the most popular TNPer. I am definitely going to post a long status about it on my facebook page. You will like it won't you? Only last week, my friend r3naissanc3r got three hundred and fifty likes on her profile pic, but don't worry I received three hundred and fifty one so I am totally still way sexier than she is.

Do you guys use tumblr? I've never really been into it that much, but apparently it is like the hipster thing to use to exhange photos. What is wrong with INSTA? You know what I am saying.

My snapchat account (addie mcmisawesome, add me bitchez) has over 2 million points, and I cannot keep track of who my best friends are. Follow me if you want to keep up to date of my really important stories from throughout the day.

Sometimes I get drunk and accidentally upload videos of me on the toilet.

You know you love me.

Xoxo ttyl omg bye

- McMasterdonia

Back