Establish Trade Relations with Nasania

Nasania

TNPer
Nasania%20coat%20of%20arms_zpsfpxq6rju.png

From the office of HRM King Niilo, 14th Monarch of the House Saikkonen

The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania (hereafter referred to as Nasania) wishes to establish trade relations with international community.

Nasania has fertile plains along the Kowa river near Tasangt and Setsugo(city at the fork across from Bolsheviki). Our main crops are: rice, wheat, potatoes, sorghum, peanuts, tea, millet, barley, cotton, and oilseed. Our livestock include sheep, goats, chickens, fish, and cows. Our natural resources are more varied: We have coal, timber, natural gas, copper, zinc throughout our country. Some titanium, aluminum, gold, and tungsten near Kotiranta. Kotiranta area also has a lot of precious metals. The petroleum and natural gas deposits are in Oscarian and Nicolan areas (across from Gladio and McMasterdonia). Lead, iron ore, manganese, vanadium, magnetite, molybdenum, rare earth minerals, mercury, uranium are in the Nozan Sanchi(northern) mountains. Lots of hydropower potential due to the Kowa river. We have phosphate on our tropical island resort, and there are also whales and fish along our eastern coast.
Here are maps of the cities and provinces, my main factbook has the regions of Nasania map. Cities and Provinces map

Post below so we can negotiate terms of trade.

Sincerely,

9jwvp5y.gif

HRM Niilo Saikkonen
The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania

b4x1Nej.gif

Prime Minister Rami Kosonen

3BednIE.gif

Foreign Minister Hayato Yamada

The Most Serene Republic of Alta Italia would be happy to start discussing a trade agreement with the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania, though it must conclude domestic affairs before any international relations or agreements are decided upon.

Isn't this a bit redundant, since Nasania is part of the GNPTA, and thus has trade relations with all GNPTA nations? If you want to improve trade relations, perhaps you (and I think all GNPTA nations should attempt this) should help to expand the GNPTA by advertising it, and creating GNPTA PMs to mass send to people, or perhaps bring more attention to the GNPTA thread.

[img=132,150]http://wiki.taijitu.org/w/images/thumb/1/1c/Havelock_coat_of_arms.svg/464px-Havelock_coat_of_arms.svg.png[/img]
Gonfaloniere's Palace
Floresque

Your Royal Majesty,

It would greatly please myself and the entire Floregasque Republic to open discussions with Nasania regarding the opening of official diplomatic relations. Though only a small city-state, the Floregasque Republic has much to offer abroad; specifically, our information technology and financial sectors have been itching for new markets to explore. Any official conference on this matter would be held in the Palazzo de' Avelocci, my family's personal home - though one I myself was forced to vacate recently upon my victory - or some would say loss - in the recent lottery to pick Gonfaloniere. Though more austere than the truly grand surroundings Your Royal Majesty is accustomed to, I think it would impress any delegation you may send (if I do not sound terribly immodest saying so).

It is my firm belief - and I think I speak for the entire populace of Floresque when I say this - that our city would be very proud to come to an agreement with your nation, and that we would love to see a Nasanian flag flying in Embassy Plaza. I anxiously await Your Majesty's response, and please send my best regards to the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister on behalf of both myself and the entire Signoria of the Floregasque Republic.

This is has been an official communication from the Gonfaloniere of the Floregasque Republic, vested with the power authorized to that office by the Signoria of the Floregasque Republic.

Alessandro de' Avelocci
Gonfaloniere of the Floregasque Republic

Syrixia:
Isn't this a bit redundant, since Nasania is part of the GNPTA, and thus has trade relations with all GNPTA nations? If you want to improve trade relations, perhaps you (and I think all GNPTA nations should attempt this) should help to expand the GNPTA by advertising it, and creating GNPTA PMs to mass send to people, or perhaps bring more attention to the GNPTA thread.
But what of nations such as my own, who are not part of this alliance, yet wish to trade?

Point taken, yet if you really want a good trade relationship with and in the TNP community, joining the GNPTA would be a good idea. It's better to trade with more people than it is with less; it's more prosperous for everyone.

Thought the choice is yours. :)

I don't much see the point in the route, though. What's the advantage of joining the GNPTA over, say, establishing trade relationships with all GNPTA members individually? You can do that, and there seems like there is no clear purpose of the GNPTA besides what can already be established without it.

Well, for one, it's more frivolous to establish trade with all the members individually when there's an easier route as an option right in front of you. Also, if you join the GNPTA, you can get on the GNPTA members map, and have a say on where your trade routes go on the GNPTA trade route map.

Five words to sum it up: Easier, More Interesting, and Fun. :)

EDIT: Just noticed this is kinda thread jacking, so let's continue this conversation in PMs.

Myroria:
[img=132,150]http://wiki.taijitu.org/w/images/thumb/1/1c/Havelock_coat_of_arms.svg/464px-Havelock_coat_of_arms.svg.png[/img]
Gonfaloniere's Palace
Floresque

Your Royal Majesty,

It would greatly please myself and the entire Floregasque Republic to open discussions with Nasania regarding the opening of official diplomatic relations. Though only a small city-state, the Floregasque Republic has much to offer abroad; specifically, our information technology and financial sectors have been itching for new markets to explore. Any official conference on this matter would be held in the Palazzo de' Avelocci, my family's personal home - though one I myself was forced to vacate recently upon my victory - or some would say loss - in the recent lottery to pick Gonfaloniere. Though more austere than the truly grand surroundings Your Royal Majesty is accustomed to, I think it would impress any delegation you may send (if I do not sound terribly immodest saying so).

It is my firm belief - and I think I speak for the entire populace of Floresque when I say this - that our city would be very proud to come to an agreement with your nation, and that we would love to see a Nasanian flag flying in Embassy Plaza. I anxiously await Your Majesty's response, and please send my best regards to the Prime Minister and Foreign Minister on behalf of both myself and the entire Signoria of the Floregasque Republic.

This is has been an official communication from the Gonfaloniere of the Floregasque Republic, vested with the power authorized to that office by the Signoria of the Floregasque Republic.

Alessandro de' Avelocci
etfEvOg.jpg

From the office of HRM King Niilo

The Honorable Alessandro de' Avelocci,

Apologies for the late response. Upon consultation with my advisors, we, of the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania, are pleased with Floregasque courtesy and eager to begin negotiations with the Floregasque Republic regarding trade and the opening of diplomatic relations between our two great nations. The delegation will arrive shortly via the steamer, Tenno Maru. This will be the first state visit from a sitting head of state from the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania to another sovereign nation.

Among the delegation will be myself, Admiral Josepe Lahti, and Seika Matsumara. Seika Matsumara has served with honor and distinction in our nation and we believe she will fulfill her duties and responsibilities accordingly as ambassador between our two great nations. It is our sincere hope that you will accept her as an ambassador between the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania and the Floregasque Republic.

Our embassy program is located here. Please fill out the form and the embassy will be processed by the Honorable Akira Matsudaira, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. We have several embassy buildings located at 45-65 (56 is occupied by Nessuno, 55 is occupied by Kalti) Akida Street, Kitoshi.

Respectfully,

9jwvp5y.gif

HRM Niilo Saikkonen

Alta Italia:
The Most Serene Republic of Alta Italia would be happy to start discussing a trade agreement with the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania, though it must conclude domestic affairs before any international relations or agreements are decided upon.
(OOC:Apologies for the late reply, been gone for the holidays.)
Understood, we will take this time to make preparations and secure passage for a Royal world tour in several nations in the North Pacific. Along the tour will be ambassadors that will be accredited to respective host nations, provided they are accepted. For Alta Italia we will be sending the Honorable Hajime Anzai. The Nasanian government will be posting the World Tour thread shortly.

[In reply to both Syrixia and Alta Italia]
Now onto the GNPTA: we of Nasania perceive it to be like ebay for nations. Eumenor, Syrixia, and McMasterdonia(and any other willing and able state) supplies ships, we the nations conduct trade, provided that a facilitator gets a cut in the proceeds.

Advantages of this route to poor nations:

-Small, poor nations don't have to support a navy to conduct trade. (Navies cost billions of dollars)
-Secure, neutral trade route (example: Eumenor may provide a navy to GNPTA to fight pirates, but GNPTA is a neutral organization in interstate wars, so the trade ships should be unmolested)

Advantages of this route to rich nations:

-Increased influence in international affairs (think like the Pax Britannica when Britain made trade safe with their powerful navy, more or less)
-Increased income for facilitators of trade

Overall Advantages

Your internal affairs are your business.(National Sovereignty) You don't have to be a democracy to be a member and partake in the benefits of this organization. You could be the most sadistic, evil, oppressive dictatorship in the world and still be a member. This stands in contrast to the Democratic Union who might expel you (I think) if your political/social freedoms drop lower than 'below average'. Syrixia actually was on probation for months because they were a Communist Dictatorship. They had to change their government to be admitted as a full member. McMasterdonia also had a situation with the DU over a crackdown on dissidents/rebels.

GNPTA is not a compulsory free-trade organization. Its purpose is to provide infrastructure(planes, trains, trucks, ships) for trade. If your government wishes to set tariffs that is your choice.

Finally, for the organization to be effective, a bilateral trade agreement between nations must be in place. No trade agreement=no trade route=no use of GNPTA ships. You could theoretically be a member of GNPTA and the ships will be there to facilitate trade, but have no trade with anyone. A nation could even be economically sanctioned by the whole world but still be able to use GNPTA vessels for a nonexistent trade route(a ghost route). This thread is for the trade relations establishment. An added bonus to this thread is other nations who are not members of the GNPTA can trade with Nasania as well. Non-members could benefit from GNPTA indirectly as well if they are trading with a member state. The member state may not be able to afford a navy, but the GNPTA membership fixes that by supplying navy. The trade route can be set up in the GNPTA thread or individually; however, the protocol I am following is the most legalistic route.

Speaking of trade, would you like a complete free trade or a particular trade exchange (e.g. I.T tech for Rare Earth minerals?)

Hello, Nasania. Sorry for the late reply; I saw this just now. Syrixia didn't really convince me all that much, but you did. (I think) I am close to finishing my Constitution; shortly after that, I will sign up for the GNPTR, establish an embassy program, and inquire about an embassy exchange with your nation. I can also discuss trading once I establish what my prime exports will be. Until then, I'll welcome any Nasanian delegation to Alta Italia; they will be treated well.

Alta Italia:
Hello, Nasania. Sorry for the late reply; I saw this just now. Syrixia didn't really convince me all that much, but you did. (I think) I am close to finishing my Constitution; shortly after that, I will sign up for the GNPTR, establish an embassy program, and inquire about an embassy exchange with your nation. I can also discuss trading once I establish what my prime exports will be. Until then, I'll welcome any Nasanian delegation to Alta Italia; they will be treated well.
Acknowledged.

New Sekai:
The United States of New Sekai willing to establish trade relations with Nasania.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania is pleased to establish trade relations with New Sekai.

Nasania:
Alta Italia:
Acknowledged.

New Sekai:
The United States of New Sekai willing to establish trade relations with Nasania.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania is pleased to establish trade relations with New Sekai.
Thank you.

AlliedStatesFlagModern.png
From the desk of the Director of Public Relations

To: Foreign Minister Hayato Yamada

As neighbors and treaty partners, our nations have a vested interest to maintain our beneficial relationship. What a boost to our economies, if we eased and facilitated business dealings as well as travel. A trade treaty can only strengthen the relations between our two good peoples.

We have included our List of Imports and Exports for your review.
Agricultural products, industrial supplies (crude oil), natural resources (gold), capital goods (computers, telecommunications equipment, motor vehicle parts, office machines, electric power machinery), and consumer goods (automobiles, clothing, medicines, furniture, toys)
Natural Resources:
Coal, copper, lead, molybdenum, phosphates, uranium, bauxite, gold, iron, mercury, nickel, potash, silver, tungsten, zinc, petroleum, natural gas, timber
Agricultural Products:
Wheat, corn, other grains, fruits, vegetables, cotton, beef, pork, poultry, dairy products, fish, forest products, exotic animals
Finished Goods:
Agricultural products (soybeans, fruit, corn), industrial supplies (organic chemicals, uranium), capital goods (transistors, aircraft, aerospace, and motor vehicle parts and equipment, computers, telecommunications equipment, military hardware, nuclear equipment, steel, superalloys), consumer goods (automobiles, medical and recreational pharmaceuticals)

Seeing as you have put the opportunity on the table, we offer a treaty of open and free trade between our nations. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrica Belkin
Director of Public Relations
CEO of Regional Consulting
The Allied States of Bustos

The Kingdom of DavidLand is willing to establish trade relations (for particular goods anyway) and so inquires as to what goods Nasania would be interested in acquiring. Our Kingdom has an excess of finished products, including, but not limited to, textiles, chemicals, electronic components, and precision fabrication of metals.

The Kingdom of DavidLand will seek to join the region wide trade treaty at a later date. But until then, we seek such raw materials as lead, coal, gold, iron, and potentially petroleum.

Bustos:
AlliedStatesFlagModern.png
From the desk of the Director of Public Relations

To: Foreign Minister Hayato Yamada

As neighbors and treaty partners, our nations have a vested interest to maintain our beneficial relationship. What a boost to our economies, if we eased and facilitated business dealings as well as travel. A trade treaty can only strengthen the relations between our two good peoples.

We have included our List of Imports and Exports for your review.
Agricultural products, industrial supplies (crude oil), natural resources (gold), capital goods (computers, telecommunications equipment, motor vehicle parts, office machines, electric power machinery), and consumer goods (automobiles, clothing, medicines, furniture, toys)
Natural Resources:
Coal, copper, lead, molybdenum, phosphates, uranium, bauxite, gold, iron, mercury, nickel, potash, silver, tungsten, zinc, petroleum, natural gas, timber
Agricultural Products:
Wheat, corn, other grains, fruits, vegetables, cotton, beef, pork, poultry, dairy products, fish, forest products, exotic animals
Finished Goods:
Agricultural products (soybeans, fruit, corn), industrial supplies (organic chemicals, uranium), capital goods (transistors, aircraft, aerospace, and motor vehicle parts and equipment, computers, telecommunications equipment, military hardware, nuclear equipment, steel, superalloys), consumer goods (automobiles, medical and recreational pharmaceuticals)

Seeing as you have put the opportunity on the table, we offer a treaty of open and free trade between our nations. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrica Belkin
Director of Public Relations
CEO of Regional Consulting
The Allied States of Bustos
Greetings Mrs. Patricia Belkin, CEO of Regional Consulting and Director of Public Relations,

The Nasanian Government is more than happy to accept a free trade agreement between our respective nations. Seeing as most of our Exports corroborate well with your desired imports, we believe this will be a most fruitful agreement.

Kingdom of Davidland:
The Kingdom of DavidLand is willing to establish trade relations (for particular goods anyway) and so inquires as to what goods Nasania would be interested in acquiring. Our Kingdom has an excess of finished products, including, but not limited to, textiles, chemicals, electronic components, and precision fabrication of metals.

The Kingdom of DavidLand will seek to join the region wide trade treaty at a later date. But until then, we seek such raw materials as lead, coal, gold, iron, and potentially petroleum.

Looks exactly what our nation needs. Since the civil war, our nation's demand for finished goods(Textiles, electronics, and chemicals in particular) has increased significantly; in addition, we do need military and police hardware in order to contain certain disputes in the interior. So precision metals, chemicals, and electronic materials are in demand.

We supply coal, lead and Iron in abundance. However, gold is rare, but gold is available via our free trade agreement with Bustos. Petroleum is somewhat contentious at this time, due to an ongoing dispute in the interior provinces. Our government will apprise you when the situation is resolved.

Signed,
Hayato Yamada, Foreign Minister of Nasania

Nasania:
Kingdom of Davidland:

Looks exactly what our nation needs. Since the civil war, our nation's demand for finished goods(Textiles, electronics, and chemicals in particular) has increased significantly; in addition, we do need military and police hardware in order to contain certain disputes in the interior. So precision metals, chemicals, and electronic materials are in demand.

We supply coal, lead and Iron in abundance. However, gold is rare, but gold is available via our free trade agreement with Bustos. Petroleum is somewhat contentious at this time, due to an ongoing dispute in the interior provinces. Our government will apprise you when the situation is resolved.

Signed,
The Kingdom of DavidLand now officially tables the following proposal :

• The Kingdom of DavidLand and the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania agree to the following provisions :

1. The Kingdom of DavidLand will not levy penalty or duty on finished Textiles, Electronics, Chemicals, and Metals bound for Nasania. In Addition, the Kingdom of DavidLand will consult with the appropriate part of the Nasania government to establish practices that incentivize trade of aforementioned materials. Finally, weapon exports to Nasania will only be subject to level 1 scrutiny and approval, instead of the usual level 2.

2. The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania will not levy penalty or duty on Coal, Lead, or Iron bound for the Kingdom of DavidLand. In addition, at such time as Nasania sees fit, Petroleum or Gold may also be covered by the preceding protections. The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania will consult with the appropriate part of the Kingdom of DavidLand's government to establish practices that incentivize trade of aforementioned materials.

3. Neither Party will infringe on trade routes of the other party.

It is our hope that you find the proposal acceptable.

We hereby agree to honor our end of the agreement.

~~signed,
~Lance Brumsfeld, Minister of Foreign Affairs

david_:
Nasania:
Kingdom of Davidland:

Signed,
The Kingdom of DavidLand now officially tables the following proposal :

• The Kingdom of DavidLand and the Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania agree to the following provisions :

1. The Kingdom of DavidLand will not levy penalty or duty on finished Textiles, Electronics, Chemicals, and Metals bound for Nasania. In Addition, the Kingdom of DavidLand will consult with the appropriate part of the Nasania government to establish practices that incentivize trade of aforementioned materials. Finally, weapon exports to Nasania will only be subject to level 1 scrutiny and approval, instead of the usual level 2.

2. The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania will not levy penalty or duty on Coal, Lead, or Iron bound for the Kingdom of DavidLand. In addition, at such time as Nasania sees fit, Petroleum or Gold may also be covered by the preceding protections. The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania will consult with the appropriate part of the Kingdom of DavidLand's government to establish practices that incentivize trade of aforementioned materials.

3. Neither Party will infringe on trade routes of the other party.

It is our hope that you find the proposal acceptable.

We hereby agree to honor our end of the agreement.

~~signed,
~Lance Brumsfeld, Minister of Foreign Affairs
We find this proposal satisfactory and agree to honour the agreement.

3BednIE.gif

Foreign Minister Hayato Yamada

Nessuno:
The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno would like to estabilish trade relations with Nasania.
The Government of Nasania accepts! Trade relations established!

(OOC: this helps me keep track of all the trade agreements)

Office of the Secretary of Commerce
Straathgard Castle; Sion, Kingdom Republic of Ceretis

The Kingdom Republic of Ceretis would like to officially establish trade with The Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania and begin negotiations of trade terms.
We look forward to a long and prosperous future of trade that benefits both our nations.

Henry J. Kaiser
Secretary of Commerce

The Protectorate of Klarliert, member state of the Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania, wishes to establish trade relations with Nasania.

While our main trade resources are our natural resources, from crops such as wheat and cotton to ores such as iron and gold, we do have a small selection of goods available, mainly being textiles, clothing, electronics, and refined metals. At the urging of the Kroning clan of Wyssiria, our natural resources are harvested in a clean, sustainable manner, and our goods are manufactured using clean, energy efficient methods.

Malayan Singapura wants to formally start a trade relationship with Nasnia with concerning Food and Oil being sent to Malayan Singapura in exchange of whatever Nasnia wants

Back