-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Embassy of the Commonwealth of Australia

australia_flag_waving.gif

The Commonwealth of Australia - An Overview

Australia, officially The Commonwealth of Australia, is an old region who after being invaded by the United Imperial Armed Forces, the Australian natives decided to take a stand for their own security and prosperity and with the assistance of the Ten Thousand Island Treaty Organisation, were able to successfully refound their region: read more here

Today, the Commonwealth of Australia is moving into the future with renewed optimism and a genuine desire to build and guide our region to greatness. The Commonwealth is governed by a regional parliament, of which all citizens are members, which elects a Prime Minister to serve as head of government. The Commonwealth Constitution is loosely based on the real life governing structure of Australia, with the Commonwealth Parliament holding constitutional supremacy and significant powers of oversight over the other areas of government.

Why is Australia awesome?

The Commonwealth of Australia is a casual, laid back region, with a strong focus on robust real life discussion on both Australian and international affairs. We love to relax and crack a cold king brown, nobody ever has to worry about being sacked for not showing up to work today!

And as a special bonus, we offer all boat arrivals a complimentary koala as well as a home! We're more humanitarian than the real Australia!

To paraphrase Prime Minister Whitlam, our region has three great aims. 

• 1) To Promote equality
  • 2) To involve the people of Australia in the decision- making processes of our land
  • 3) And to liberate the talents and uplift the horizons of the Australian people.

Welcome, Artilla. I believe I can look forward to working with you in the future. If there's anything TNP-related that you need for your post as Ambassador, don't hesitate to message me. Or you could contact someone knowledgeable, but, hey, up to you. :-)

Back