January 2015 Candidate Message Activity Review

Alunya

TNPer
TNP Nation
Alunya
For your consideration, here is a table that you may use to peruse the public message activity of various candidates standing for office in January 2015.

January 2015 Candidate Message Activity Review
Recent RMB [c] All RMB [c] Recent Forum [c] All Forum
Delegate
Vice-Delegate
Speaker
I'll add eligible candidates (and drop them) as they declare (or withdraw).

Elections Board Rules:
Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a member of the Regional Assembly.
Fine. Don't pin it then. My cat licks her butt.

>^,,^<
Alunya

I really liked the first one you did, this one seems a bit different. Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but how does one compare the two? xD

Perhaps it is the fact that I now use NS++, but I think on the first one you did we were able to see a number of recent RMB posts over a period of time, rather than searching through them.

mcmasterdonia:
I really liked the first one you did, this one seems a bit different. Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but how does one compare the two? xD

Perhaps it is the fact that I now use NS++, but I think on the first one you did we were able to see a number of recent RMB posts over a period of time, rather than searching through them.
The original post was from the Delegate, Vice-Delegate and Speaker election of May 2014. While it provided both the forum and in-game names of the candidates, it only showed the activity of each in the RMB over the preceding six (6) days. It is essentially the same as the first column in the table provided above.

This new format permits the interested voter to peruse all of the candidates' RMB posts, the latest ones first. It also shows the off-site forum posts, both for the month of December prior to the election, as well as a breakdown by month and year.

Interested voters can compare the activity of the candidates in their public messaging. Furthermore, they can, and ought to read, what those candidates say. Just because one candidate posts frequently does not mean they have anything interesting to say.

On the other hand, as Wayne Gretzky would say, you miss 100% of the shots you never take. So a lack of posts is also very telling.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Back