Stories of The North Pacific feature: The Republic of Syrixia

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
moce-seal.png

Stories of The North Pacific feature: The Republic of Syrixia

For the eleventh volume of Stories of The North Pacific, the Executive Staff of the Ministry of Culture has chosen to feature: The Republic of Syrixia. Congratulations to its author, Syrixia!

As a featured author, Syrixia is welcome to display the Stories badge in their signature and in the featured dispatch:
stories.png

The factbook will remain pinned in the WFE and linked in the News Box until December 27th. It is also reproduced below for your convenience. Note that this factbook consists of many in-game dispatches and has complex coding that cannot be accurately reproduced on the forum. I strongly encourage you to look at the original.

You can nominate factbooks to be featured in Stories of The North Pacific here. And you can join the team selecting the features by applying for the Executive Staff here.

The Republic of Syrixia

syrixia.png

[bgcolor=#0080FF]
[bgcolor=#0080FF]Home||||Overview and Facts[/bgcolor]||||History of Syrixia||||The National Anthem|||| The Armed Forces ||||Geography ||||
[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000080]
[/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#DDDDDD]
newbanner.png

|[/bgcolor]​
[bgcolor=#DDDDDD]
[/bgcolor]

WELCOME!
Welcome to syrixia-info.sa, the official international informational page of the Republic of Syrixia. syrixia-info.sa does not only harbour a wealth of information on Syrixia, it is also of great importance to both a common citizen and national governments by giving the opportunity to establish embassies in Syrixia, and to know more about our nation if they would like to visit.

Feel free to click on the tabs at the top of your screen and learn more about Syrixia:

"Overview and Facts" (General information concerning Syrixia, as well as the location of the links to our embassy program);
"History of Syrixia" (Information on the long history of Syrixia);
"The National Anthem" (Where one can hear our Anthem and learn a brief history on it);
"The Armed Forces" (Information on the land forces, navy and air force of Syrixia);
"Geography" (Information on the Provinces and geography of Syrixia).

-NATIONAL NEWS-

13 December, 2014- Parliament has decided and Alfred Nursson is our new Prime Minister! The three Ministries have all had their incumbent leaders re-elected. Former Prime Minister John Sirus will serve as an ordinary Minister.
12 December, 2014- The election results are beginning to be released, starting with the Prime Minister election results. Alfred Nursson and John Sirus are tied, and until Parliament decides, the two will joint-command Syrixia.
10 December, 2014- Syrixia, after centuries of verbal warfare over the topic of a national coat-of-arms, has finally been presented with one by Plembobria.
6 December, 2014- Elections have begun for Prime Minister, Minister of Defense, Minister of Culture and Foreign Affairs, and Minister of Justice. So far, it seems that Alfred Nursson is neck and neck with John Sirus for Prime Minister.

Well this was unexpected. Thanks lol! If possible though, tell them to look at it on the main site like you did Kalti's- it uses a similar code.

Syrixia:
Well this was unexpected. Thanks lol! If possible though, tell them to look at it on the main site like you did Kalti's- it uses a similar code.
I already do. From the OP:

The factbook will remain pinned in the WFE and linked in the News Box until December 27th. It is also reproduced below for your convenience. Note that this factbook consists of many in-game dispatches and has complex coding that cannot be accurately reproduced on the forum. I strongly encourage you to look at the original.

I should note that I update the news every couple days, so keep checking in for the latest news from Syrixia!

Just added a new song to the National Anthem section, renamed Songs of Syrixia!

Very sorry for the gravedig, but I just wanted to say:

1. I'll be posting here whenever I do a major update on my factbook.

2. And I'm now posting because of just that. I just did a big update on my factbook, overhauling the geography section with more maps and editing the other sections a bit, removing all real-world references.

Back