The Monarchy Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helgraf

TNPer
The Monarchy Party

After much consideration,Ragnar Lodbrok,Emperor of Norway XXVIII,has decided to form the monarchy party and will be open to all nations with a king,emperor or any other version of that.(special circumstances aside).Nations in other parties will be allowed to join.

Current positions filled and empty.

Chairman:Norway XXVIII
Vice-Chairman:Mr. Insanity
Treasurer:N/A
Diplomatic Advisor:A Lost Soul
Administrative Advisor:SaintsEmpire
Millitary Advisor:Nessuno
Head Diplomat:Bootsie
Head Campaigner:N/A
Head Representive:Nasania

The head diplomat will be the representive to other parties while the head representive will represent the party for us to the TNP and handle questions.The head campaigner will caimpaign for more nations to switch to have a monarchy.

Our military advisor is there because who knows we may need to go to war maybe not.The administrative advisor will help with financial problems with all of the nations.Our diplomatic advisor is to advise us how to take things diplomaticlly.

If you want to join ust say so below this post in a reply

I don't see anything referencing the British Monarchy, the Saudi Monarchy, etc.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I don't see anything referencing the British Monarchy, the Saudi Monarchy, etc.
Noted. The above is ideological writings mostly for the monarchy party to consider, not government exhibits, per se. However, the Australian monarchy sorta counts as a mention of British system(they still have Elizabeth II as Queen and operate under a parliamentary system). During the government shutdown in the US, some were actually looking at the British system as a role-model because they apparently avoid that particular type of national embarrassment largely. An article stated that Queen Elizabeth II can legally dismiss parliament via the Prime Minister if they misbehave too much. As for Saudi Arabia and other countries, the Mad Monarchist actually has several articles on such. Although, he has said some controversial stuff that has irked even other monarchists. Plus his mascot is Baron von Sternberg, a peculiar man to say the least.

Anyway, Here is an article on the Japanese Emperor and how he helps Japan

A Lost Soul:
I would like to be the diplomatic advisor as long as I can still run my WA Cult Party.
this is perfectly fine with me though if you can try and recruit some people right now im kinda busy.

Bootsie:
I will be the Vice Chairman if that is alright.
Even though this is the MONARCHY party i wanted to maybe have an election for a vice chairman (even though thats not very monarchy like)also i want some more people to join so its not just 3 people.You will however be permitted to join right now Bootsie. (on the other note though we do need a campaigner to get us out there more.....if you want to you can take this position for now and if the polls ellect you i will allow you to be vice chairman.

Helgraf:
Bootsie:
I will be the Vice Chairman if that is alright.
Even though this is the MONARCHY party i wanted to maybe have an election for a vice chairman (even though thats not very monarchy like)also i want some more people to join so its not just 3 people.You will however be permitted to join right now Bootsie. (on the other note though we do need a campaigner to get us out there more.....if you want to you can take this position for now and if the polls ellect you i will allow you to be vice chairman.
I'm good with taking the position and running with it through campaigning for now. I'll create some campaign material.

I would like to join. Specifically, I would like to be the Head Diplomat. I would consider it an honour to represent this organization.

To Ravenclaw:(Apologies for late reply) Well yes, the general theory of Consitutional monarchy is that the Queen reigns rather than rules. The underlying thought behind this is that true power doesn't require force: if one is really in charge they don't need to flamboyantly display it. People with an insecurity do that. The other reason behind it is that political disputes can be rather petty and the monarch's whole purpose is to serve as a unifying symbol of the nation as a whole, not stoke irrational passions. She is supposed to help mediate disputes rather than cause more division, much like McMasterdonia has done during his administrative posts throughout TNP. She is also supposed to provide voice for certain minorites who may be ignored in the political process. Her power of dismissal is basically the option of last resort, when the government has become so dysfunctional that it requires a 'nudge'. At least that's monarchical theory from what I understand.

Note to Nasania: the head representive represents us to the region while head diplomat to other parties.So do you still want to be head diplomat?

Note to Nessuno:If you want to ill make you millitary advisor.

Helgraf:
Note to Nasania: the head representive represents us to the region while head diplomat to other parties.So do you still want to be head diplomat?

Ok, thanks.

Helgraf:

Hmm. Well since Nessuno opted for military advisor and freed up the position of head representative, I want the position of head representative, if that's ok.

What makes this a TNP political party? With the Monarchy Party be running or endorsing candidates in TNP elections?

More specifically, will the Monarchy Party be advocating that TNP change its system to a monarchy?

I wish to join this proud party. Is the position of Administrative Advisor still available? I held a similar position of this in my previous region and I am excellent at political maneuvering.

Nierr:
What makes this a TNP political party? With the Monarchy Party be running or endorsing candidates in TNP elections?

More specifically, will the Monarchy Party be advocating that TNP change its system to a monarchy?
OMG, everywhere I go in this subforum you're like a demon fairy sprinkling annoyance dust. Stop hounding every single party trying to find out their agenda; you don't regulate such things. And, it's ANNOYING.

Just two cents from an annoyed citizen.

I'm not hounding them, I'm asking them a question that they should be able to answer. In case you hadn't noticed this used to be a subforum where legitimate political parties existed.

Feel free to take your two cents and shove them up your arse.

So essentially by saying that you're saying every political party you posted these questions in is illegitimate, and then you continue by bashing me.

I'm trying to help the parties you're asking unnecessary questions to that can be answered by simply gazing at their OPs. And I'm helping the parties by TELLING YOU TO STOP. SO STOP.

Can I trade Campainer for Diplomat or Representative? I believe there are better graphics makers.

Syrixia, or anyone who actually speaks for the Monarchy Party, can you point out - with direct quotations if you don't mind - what parts of the OP answer my question?

I seem to having trouble finding that myself. :/

Nierr:
Syrixia, or anyone who actually speaks for the Monarchy Party, can you point out - with direct quotations if you don't mind - what parts of the OP answer my question?

So far the only thing the OP says is that we are a collection of monarchies and outlined a basic party infrastructure. Nothing about sponsoring candidates, and such. So until Helgraf edits it further, that's all we are. Finally there are no laws or provisions discussing political parties(legal parties in judicial disputes it discusses though). So no-one can really define 'what makes this a political party' with any legal authority. There are laws about not infringing freedom of speech, though that could be interpreted many ways.

Also be sure to mind the Terms of Use before getting inflamatory(this for all involved in discussions in this forum, specifically Nierr and Syrixia). I may not be a mod, but I still think we need to maintain a civil discussion.

Frankly, I figure that Helgraf is waiting for more people to be interested in the party before he outlines party doctrine further. It wouldn't make much sense to outline doctrine when the party has only one person.

Personally, I expect that we will sponsor candidates to run in elections. About whether we are going to advocate a constitutional change to a monarchy, I'm uncertain.

Thank you for the considered and useful answer Nasania. Good luck in the party for the future.

Nasania:
Nierr:

So far the only thing the OP says is that we are a collection of monarchies and outlined a basic party infrastructure. Nothing about sponsoring candidates, and such. So until Helgraf edits it further, that's all we are. Finally there are no laws or provisions discussing political parties(legal parties in judicial disputes it discusses though). So no-one can really define 'what makes this a political party' with any legal authority. There are laws about not infringing freedom of speech, though that could be interpreted many ways.

Also be sure to mind the Terms of Use before getting inflamatory(this for all involved in discussions in this forum, specifically Nierr and Syrixia). I may not be a mod, but I still think we need to maintain a civil discussion.

Frankly, I figure that Helgraf is waiting for more people to be interested in the party before he outlines party doctrine further. It wouldn't make much sense to outline doctrine when the party has only one person.

Personally, I expect that we will sponsor candidates to run in elections. About whether we are going to advocate a constitutional change to a monarchy, I'm uncertain.
I agree with what Nasania is saying here, and thanks for ending the debate. I agree, the whole affair was rather inflammatory and both sides had respectable points.

SaintsEmpire:
I wish to join this proud party. Is the position of Administrative Advisor still available? I held a similar position of this in my previous region and I am excellent at political maneuvering.
approved

Nierr:

As diplomatic advisor, I advise you to ask me this via TG. :o ;)

how sneaky!

Once the hierarchy is filled, I suggest we talk more on this parties goals in TNP and create a pragmatic approach to archive them.

So since we have no formal rules we should start coming up with some. I will take suggestions i or the people think are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back