WMDs in TNP

Egalotir:
So do we want legislature written up for this? Cause I do
I'm open to the drafting of legislation. It will likely be open for extensive debate though, so at this point it'll need to be rather open ended.

If legislation is to be drafted, I would recommend that it is overseen by many people and is scrutinized as it is a very important and controversial topic. WMDS are definitely something that will play roles in the future as nations have different ideas on these weapons.

The United States of New Sekai declare we have weapons of mass destruction (Nuclear, Radiological, Chemical and Biological weapons.).

(OOC: I will give a link to more explaining The United States of New Sekai's WMDs. Aswell, this thread should carry on still. So bumping this thread.)

OOC: As far as I'm concerned you can have them and use them but you'll get the #%&@ condemned out of you by other nations. That's why Syrixia keeps its nuclear arsenal secret and never uses it :)

Syrixia:
OOC: As far as I'm concerned you can have them and use them but you'll get the #%&@ condemned out of you by other nations. That's why Syrixia keeps its nuclear arsenal secret and never uses it :)
(OOC: I thought in real life and in role playing, if anyone even tried to acquired or did acquired WMDs, you still going get condemned by most of the nations in The North Pacific or even in the world! LOL!)

If I believe correctly, WMDs are good only if all nations agree to the use of them and agree to the outcome of these actions. Though, if being realistic, WMDs do not only effect the nation which it was used in. It has immense political, environmental, psychological, physical, and emotional power and effect.

Back