-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
The Delegates Commission, which investigated the UDL for known and potential violations of TNP sovereignty in March and April 2013, was a long time ago.

Some of the topics contained in it were originally posted elsewhere and then shoved into what has turned into a memory hole, outside the 'normal' release processes.

On the principle that information should be public unless there is a relevant regional security or personal privacy interest to keep it secret, I would like the area declassified.

A note, there may be some materials in there that should not be released without the permission of third parties. I leave those decisions up to the appropriate persons, and will not pursue legal action for steps taken to protect TNP's ability to receive intelligence from third parties in the future.

Some of the threads may be relevant to the Attorney General's office. Obviously a number of years have passed since those threads were wholly relevant to the AG"s office, but there were several cases that were not prosecuted as a result of the Attorney General disappearing.

Gracius Maximus:
Ah, found this. I will review the information in question this afternoon.

Actually I'm pretty sure you have access to a different area, with a different name, which different people had access to (from the same time period and regarding the same questions). I don't believe you have access to Delegates Commission.

Back