[Private] falapatorius Request for Review on Security Council Removals

There is a ruling on affected party which sufficiently explains who can request a review. I am inclined to reject Falapatorius' request because he is not really an affected party. Saying "well I'm a member of TNP" has not ever cut it. The persons I would accept a request from on this issue would be Kiwi, Ator People, or another member of the security council.

falapatorius does make a point on the issue of the removal of Security Council members potentially affecting region's security. However, the ruling that DD had mentioned is straightforward. While, yes, the removal of the Security Council members was an action enacted by the Executive Branch, falapatorius is not directly affected by a law of any branch, more rather affected by the following of the law by a member of the Executive Branch.

I am in agreement with DD on this, and should a Security Council member, including Kiwi and Ator People, file for a review, the Court should hear it then.

In regards to this, As it currently stands, Falap is not an affected party, per se, and can not file this RFR as such.

If the AG's office decides to file an RFR w/r/t standing, we can rule on that and then come back to this.

I initially stated he is not a directly affected party, and I stand by that. While he does have standing as a member of the region, he doesn't fall in the directly affected category.

Back