Hi, I am Rhein!

Nickname(s)?: Rhein
Main Nation?: The Rhein States
RL Country?: The Netherlands
Favourite Colour(s)?: Blue and Orange
Do you use IRC?: Sometimes
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Social Democrat (actually, I do not care :P )
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Isn't this a roleplay in the first place? Forum Games, where?

Well, I am Rhein and I have been in NS for many years now. Many regions have been my home and are my home. I decided to join TNP because I thought it would fit me and some cool people could be in this region.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.

~ Tomb
I hope I will have some fun but I still cannot post in most forums. Can someone explain to me how I can get citizenship?

Rhein Industries:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:

~ Tomb
I hope I will have some fun but I still cannot post in most forums. Can someone explain to me how I can get citizenship?
Sure thing, bud!
First of all, I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Secondly, you can apply for citizenship right here:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6860216/17/#new

Make sure to take the short oath correctly and post it in the thread, and shortly after you do that, you will receive the appropriate masking.

You'll also be shortly paired up with mentor.

~ Tomb

Back