Hello

Newter

TNPer
Hello. I've been playing Nationstates for a while now with my main nation Newter, a communist totalitarian police state dedicated to production and efficiency. I started playing Nationstates years ago when i did the "play-for-3-weeks" thing and the only thing of note i did was move out of my feeder region (which have been TNP if i remember correctly) to Osirus. Then 166 days ago i remembered this website and returned, region hopping until i found Austritaria. It was there i built up my nations identity as The Fortified State of Newter.(*applause*) But realizing the opportunities were limited there i left and returned to region hopping, only this time a look some of the more "troublesome" regions. However after an alternate account received a recruitment telegram i decided to join the TNK.
And that is the life story of Newter (the brief version). Probably should have just stuck to hello.
Nickname(s)?:N/A
Main Nation?: Newter
RL Country?: UK
Favourite Colour(s)?:Orange/ Blue
Do you use IRC?: Not regularly
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yes

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Your name made me think of Worm but when you said you've been using the name for a few years I realized it wasn't a reference >_>

Also, :hello:

Back