The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan

Name of your region: The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan (PFQ)
Link to your region's forums: http://w11.zetaboards.com/PFQ_Regional_Forum/index/
Head of Government: Qandaristan
Head of State: Qandaristan
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Dylanvillia
Short description of your region: It's a region made by and for the people. Many nations with all tons of ideologies reside here in PFQ. They have it good, unlike in other regions and they seem to have it great with each other.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: I guess. Although not too often, but is twice a week OK? Or should I post more often? I don't have too much time though.

Your embassy application is under review. Thanks for applying.

A few questions - Why is your region password protected?

Would you describe your region as a puppet dump?

How long have you had the regional forum available for your residents? Do you intend to use that more widely in future? Right now it only has 6 posts.

Qandaristan:
Name of your region: The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan (PFQ)
Link to your region's forums: http://w11.zetaboards.com/PFQ_Regional_Forum/index/
Head of Government: Qandaristan
Head of State: Qandaristan
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Dylanvillia
Short description of your region: It's a region made by and for the people. Many nations with all tons of ideologies reside here in PFQ. They have it good, unlike in other regions and they seem to have it great with each other.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: I guess. Although not too often, but is twice a week OK? Or should I post more often? I don't have too much time though.
1. We got threats from a region that they will send spies on us and prepare for war.
2. A little. Some people got puppets here. I am trying to make people stop having puppets here. It won't help us or them.
3. I had it since September 25, I think. Yes, we plan to use it more widely. I try to make people use the forums when RPing!

Back