Nickname(s)?: Many
Main Nation?: ~
RL Country?: ~
Favourite Colour(s)?: ~
Do you use IRC?: sometimes
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: ~
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: sometimes

Thats pretty much me.

Please do not open, if you do: You accept that what you see is what you will get.
344czkp_th.jpg

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Thanks for warm welcome; I appreciate the posts, i would like to clarify that I am private person - if one wants to know something about me; it would be easier to make a conversation - in which i would give my name interests, if one is interested.

As another private person, I can definitely understand seeking to keep some things private.

That said, I'm pretty sure the template doesn't suggest giving away one's RL name, but name(s) one is known by in NationStates or on the web in general.

Eluvatar:
As another private person, I can definitely understand seeking to keep some things private.

That said, I'm pretty sure the template doesn't suggest giving away one's RL name, but name(s) one is known by in NationStates or on the web in general.

Whilst giving my other nicknames, can actually lead to my real life photo's, and even my real life name. (google is very good these days) Other than that nationstates nickname is visible besides my post on forum. Thus saying I feel i can specify in which country I currently reside in; Its USA, in state of Illinois.

Gladio:
Welcome!

Iskandar=Alexander? :P

Yes, Alexander's name inspired me to name it as him but wanted to change it a little bit (thus Iscadar is not mistake). :ph34r:

Back