Invitation to The Winter Ball

Malashaan

TNPer

2ege0dk.jpg

What is the Winter Ball?

The Winter Ball is a formal event of socialization between fellow NSers from a multitude of diverse regions. Whether you have just created your own nation and are starting out the game, or are one of the most political figures in a region and have been playing for years, you will find a place within the halls of the Winter Ball. Within this social aspect comes a multitude of games, dancing, and discussions, where everyone can get to know and play with/against their fellow NSers.

Where will the Winter Ball be?

The Winter Ball is being hosted on the forums of Europeia.

When is the Winter Ball?

The Winter Ball will be held on December 1st-December 7th.

What type of games will be there?

Without spoiling any of the fun, there will, again, be "dancing", a multitude of conversation areas, appropriate games, and awards. Will you find yourself being the ‘Life of the Party’? Will you be the ‘Best Dressed’? Maybe you are an extrovert and prefer to discuss topics and play games. You can find yourself meeting some new friends! Either way, any person, the Winter Ball is catered towards you, and within the Ball will be aspects needed to provide you with the best experience. If this doesn't fill your appetite, a schedule of the Winter Ball will be posted within the next twelve days.

I look forward to seeing you there.

flag_half.png

I will be attending! Already registering on the Europeian forums!

-Syrixia

Does anyone have any idea how the heck you get foreign envoy status in the Europeian forum? I wanna go to the winter ballllll

Glad you figured it out. We will also be setting up a special masking for Winter Ball attendees who have no other status within Euro to make things easier. That should be available shortly, but if you have envoy status, you don't need to worry about that.

I've had a couple of days off-line so I'm just catching up on the remaining organization for the event, but it's looking like a lot of fun.

I got accepted as a diplomat; Anumia and Shin approved. Now to wait for masking...

Back