Important Notices

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
We have some important notices that need to be sent out to a few specific regions. There is no need for you to do anything if your region is not on one of the following lists. I will send the Ambassador to each respective region a PM about this. Please post in the thread once the message has been delivered. I request that you continue to check your assigned region for a response from that region and then report back here if you receive one.

Note: You will be required to fill out the notice, adding in the various personnel for each field. Do not forget to do this.

Notifications
Wintreath - Egalotir - Delivered
The Commonwealth of Crowns - the Democratic Republic of Tomb - Delivered
The Beach - Andrew- Delivered
The Allied republics - Egalotir - Delivered
The Black Hawks - Sauceistan - Delivered
Kantrias - Mcmasterdonia - Delivered
Code:
[center][img]http://www.thenorthpacific.org/images/mofa-seal.png[/img]
[size=14]The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/size][/center][hr]
[right]Magicality City, <DATE HERE>[/right]

Dear <head of state/head of government>,

On behalf of our regional government and our community of nations, I send our well wishes to our friends across NationStates. This is just a polite notice to inform you that the North Pacific has not received any updates or messages from your regional government in the more than six months in your embassy on our regional forum.

We believe that it is desirable for both parties that our diplomatic channels remain open and active. We hope that all is going well in the region and we hope that we will here from you soon. If we do not hear from you in the next month, your Embassy may be archived for inactivity. You would be welcome to reapply at any time.

Kind Regards,
<Ambassadors name here>

Notices of Embassy Closure
Unknown - Andrew- Delivered
Versutian Federation - Lord Nwahs - Delivered
The Brotherhood of Malice - Gladio - Delivered
International Western Union - Abacathea/Now Defunct
The Universal Triumvirate - N/A
Nysa and Caprecia - Kialga - Delivered

Code:
[size=14]The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/size][/center]
[right]Magicality City, <DATE HERE>[/right] [hr]

Dear <head of state/head of government>,

On behalf of our regional government and our community of nations, I send our well wishes to our friends across NationStates. This is just a polite notice to inform you that the North Pacific has not received any updates or messages from your regional government in your embassy on our regional forum for a significant period of time.

In light of this, the North Pacific Government has decided to close and archive your embassy on our regional forum. 

We hope that all is going well in the region and that our two regions will return to having an active diplomatic discourse in the future. You would be welcome to reapply for an Embassy with the North Pacific at any time.

Kind Regards,
<Ambassadors name here>

I have posted the notice in CoC.
However, it is important to note that they are now holding Emergency Elections for Chancellor (Head of Government), so they may not respond right ahead.

~ Tomb

Wintermooth from Wintreath told me they have had dispatches since then and he is currently looking into it.

Hmm, looks like they may be right. Last update from them is from July 2014, less than six months ago. Mcm and I will let you know Egalotir, thanks.

Allied Republic has yet to respond. Their forums aren't dead, but it seems their foreign relations just about are.

Back