Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Main Thread URL: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7270601/1/#new

Okay. Before we begin, yes, we know (By this point, it's basically official. Look at the votes.) we're an observer state. But this is an issue of the utmost importance and if we don't propose it, no one probably will.

Check out the description of the problem there. What I wanna know is, what does the DU think of this issue? We're requesting help from the DU to assist in a peaceful treaty with the anarchists. Many non-DU nations, however, want to use force to put down the anarchists. This troubles us in Syrixia.

Should we here at the DU intervene? What should we do about the other nations wanting to use force? Leave some thoughts below and I'll respond accordingly.

Also, the anarchists have a 50 million man barbaric guerilla army, settling in Osship from across the world, so...yeah. Read more about it in the Unrest in Osship thread.

This issue concerns us in Syrixia; we need DU assistance. And if it makes you all skeptical that I'm making this thread, I won't vote in the voting thread if there is one made. :D

Back