ARCHIVED: Unrest in Osship

Syrixia:
Suddenly a fourth face comes onto the Jumbotron, that of Kaspar Hauser.

"Welcome, Mr. Hauser. Now, I believe that all four of you have good ideas. Here's a compromise." the Prime Minister said cunningly.

"We will try to negotiate for peace. If they refuse, we will take one anarchist from every region and imprison them. We'd feed them amply and provide them with entertainment, so we aren't thought of as torturers. Anarchists are people too, they just have radical ideals."

The Ministers look at the Prime Minister with interest.

"We then continue this act and keep building prisons all across our nations to hold the anarchists. Once they concede, we let all the anarchists go and have them deported to one of our regional enemies."

A set of oohs and aahs echo throughout the gargantuan room.

"This way, we can safely avoid war on a dramatic scale, while still impacting the ranks of the anarchists. Anyways, thoughts?"
Honestly, we have no problem with torture, especially in that situations.
If it is necessary we send you a military expeditionary force.

"We shouldn't torture them, it's inhumane. Simply relocating them to camps and providing them normal lives but not allowing them to leave and killing those who do is a slightly more humane situation. This way we can still imprison them but keep them alive for interrogation." The Prime Minister exclaimed.

Placing the tips of his fingers together, the President nodded. "Alright, however I'm not sure I can approve of the final statement. Deporting these men and women to act as some kind of guerrilla force" That idea concerned the President, not because it was a terrible idea-it was actually quite an effective strategy-but because of the of the negative publicity attached with it. It would likely be released to the public and act as a blotch on his leadership record. "Instead, I propose we return these people to their home nations or, if they're deemed too dangerous, have them remain in a prison until they can be safely rehabilitated."

Connor then began stroking his chin. "If these, or any other measures, are taken to prevent these people from becoming weapons, I'll send over volunteers to Osship. I'll also organize 700 million Foley Dollars for Syrixia." He nodded his head to the PM, "To build one of these prisons."

Realizing the President's concern, the Prime Minister smiled and said:

"Don't worry. We won't torture them; just detain them. Consider it like a modern apartment building that you can't leave."

Syrixia:
Realizing the President's concern, the Prime Minister smiled and said:

"Don't worry. We won't torture them; just detain them. Consider it like a modern apartment building that you can't leave."
The Narnian Supreme Leader spoke up and said:

"I can provide housing for several thousand prisoners aboard our spaceship. Our facilities are more than adequate, they are actually quite nice. We will also send 500 million in funds to aid in the detainment process"

Normally he wouldn't care about the treatment of prisoners, but the Care Bears were encouraging him to clean up his act.

The intergalactic spaceship emerged from hyperspace in Earth's orbit and began it's descent towards Osship. Captain Sailor Moon manned the helm and radioed in to Stephen Harper.

"I hope I'm not late. I'll just hover over the area and await your orders. We've got plenty of food and supplies ready to beam down to the people"

Chancellor Evan Lyons, dressed in his regular slate suit with his regular blue silk tie was beginning to enjoy the cool, crisp day until he was bombarded by his Director of Foreign Affairs, Hope Sherhan. Her sudden appearance startled the chancellor, nearly causing him to drop his coffee in his hand.

"My apologizes, Chancellor," Hope quickly said," but there is a situation in Syrixia. I am not sure you have been briefed on the matter, but if you had not been already then you might never be." Hope's darker complexion complemented her eyes as they sparkled in the rays of light from the vaulting windows. Her auburn hair flowed across her shoulders as a river flows over stones.

"I am aware of the situation in Syrixia and I have decided to not intervene. Osship, from my understanding, is a mess. I will not have troops go in there to fight these anarchists for another nation. In the Democratic Union, I had Mr. Silverson tell the whole assembly that Dalies fully backs up Syrixia and that we commend them on their new ideals," the chancellor responded, emotion ringing through the hall.

"Sir, with all do respect, I believe that your plan is hideously flawed. Not supporting Syrixia will show that Dalies is not reliable. We went against the crowd and helped Syrixia become an observer sate. We cannot leave them or potential nations to wither up and die. We cannot stand for these barbaric actions. Did you know that dozens of peacekeeping units are decimated because of the anarchists? Innocent soldiers going toward a hellhole to save the civilians their. We cannot sit here and let this go unnoticed."

"Ms. Sherhan, I want you to know that if you were not one of my favorite advisers, I would relieve you of duty right now and right here. On regards to that note, I leave you one day to come up with a plan to handle this atrocity. Make it peaceful and make sure it leaves Daliads safe. Be in my office at 8:00 AM tomorrow with an adequate plan of attack."

A smile on Hope's face turned her naturally stern face into a soft and jokingly one. "Do not worry, Chancellor. My team is willing to work all night on the issue. I'll get in contact with Syrixia and Tomb to organized a relief effort for the citizens."

"I'll take care of Syrixia, I must speak to the heads of government there. Contact Admiral Chartoff and make sure he understands to ready his fleet and begin making way toward the Syrixian and Osship coast."

"Will do, sir." Hope turned and left the Chancellor alone, all but with his thoughts. He glanced down at his watch and sighed slightly.

Suddenly a fifth face came onto the Jumbotron, that of the Daliad Director of Foreign Affairs, Hope Sherhan.

"Good gracious, I think this is the biggest international conference I've ever been in!" the Prime Minister chuckled.

"Now then, Your Majesty, the ships would be of good use. We're fine with you using them."

The Prime Minister opens his mouth to address Mrs. Sherhan. Suddenly, a sixth face comes onto the Jumbotron.

It was the anarchist leader. Drake Steinberg of Ixelonia.

Everyone's mouths suddenly drop open.

"But...how-"

"I survived, John. After that agreement we made, we left for the CAS...well, they left. I was ousted. Overthrown. Hated."

"I could've helped you, Dra-"

"No. No, you couldn't have. I was left to die. So I gathered up the anarchists from across the globe. If society doesn't need me, me and my friends will overthrow society!"

"This is ludicrous, Drake! You're going to kill everyone!"

"You imperialists are filthy! LOOK AT WHAT SOCIETY DID TO ME!"

Drake reveals his left eye is gone and he's missing half his teeth. He has several scars all around his body. His hair is messed up and his famous mustache is gone.

"And now, the final show. I have the largest atomic bomb supply you'll ever lay eyes on, and I'm going to unleash it on Balamb. Whatcha gonna do when I come for you?"

"Oh...oh no..."

The Ministers evacuate. The conversation is cut. All of Balamb island is evacuated.

Explosion.

Green ooze.

Shadows.

Corpses.

The House of Parliament...is in ruins.

The situation in Osship is now critical!
The anarchist use atomic bomb against Syrixia!
Stop all diplomatic negotiations and send immediatly military and medical help to Syrixia!
We have waiting too much!

General Qymaen Jai Sheelal, Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces

Above Syrixia the spaceship monitored the situation when an atomic blast light up the skies. Captain Sailor Moon was shocked and sent out an emergency message to the people of Syrixia

"Oh, crap! Get your army ready. Something went down! Everybody get ready for some fallout, but stay on your toes!"

The navy cruiser Freddy and his friends were on was shook by the atomic blast. They feared fallout, but Sailor Moon beamed the entire ship aboard the intergalactic spaceship. Now that they were safe aboard the spaceship they could prepare for further military action against the anarchists.

Stephen Harper saw the video feed cut out and he sent a message to the fellow nations of the North Pacific.

"The anarchists have used nuclear weapons. The time for negotiations is over. We must send troops and aid to Syrixia immediately!"

The Prime Minister crawls out of the wreckage.

"I'm alive..."

He looks yonder and sees the other officials run away.

He then looks back forwards.

"Now I will show you what society did to me." Drake Steinberg says firmly.

The Prime Minister is shot point-blank in the heart. The fifty million man anarchist army laughs and cheers.

Suddenly, a legion of 100 million troops from various nations, led by General Clovis Von Winstin, appears. There's no way to avoid it now.

"I'll save you, sir! We will save TNP, Osship and beyond!" cries the General. The North Pacific Army cheers.

The DU has not responded.

The region's safety is at stake.

The anarchists have taken over Osship.

The North Pacific Army VS The Anarchists' Armies.

The fight to save the Prime Minister has begun.

Suddenly, a dark cloud forms over Syrixia...

A torrent of white lab coats rushed ever which way as nuclear physicists and climatologists tired to calculate the sheer aftermath of the device detonated in Syrixia. Head Nuclear Physcist, Bill Conti, met with the Vice Chancellor, Burt Grahm, to discuss the details and possible radiation making its way toward unsuspecting nations. Bill was shaken up as he filed through his papers, trying to find the correct map that marked the path of the radiation cloud based on wind and current patterns. Alas, he found the right one.

"Sir, this map here is the most recent prediction of the radiation path. As you can see, the currents are, luckily, blowing the cloud south of Syrixia and away from most nations. If the winds stay as is, Egalotir will be the only nation in the path of the cloud; it will be quite weak by the time it gets there," reported Bill Conti, showing Burt the charts and data.

"What can Dalies do? Would there be any survivors in a blast like that?" asked Burt.

"I am afraid not sir. I am sure the blast did not kill everyone, but the radiation sure will," Conti sadly replied, sincerity in his voice.

"There is a special ops team in Mercuvia. They are trained in nuclear and radioactive situations. Surely we can send them in to try to see if we can rescue the Prime Minister."

"It is too hot to go in. If we send them in, they may be looking for a needle in a field of hay, and that needle may not even be there. I suggest military retaliation against Osship. We can keep working and I will notify the Head of Nuclear Science in Egolatir, but other than that, there is not many things to do."

"I see, thank you Mr. Conti," Burt said with a grim face, now realizing that war was inevitable. He walked out of the doors and up the steel plated stairs. The cool concrete helped keep the computers working without heating them up. It wasn't until he was in the lower lobby of the facility when he reached for his phone and called the chancellor's office.

"I just got through the meeting with Conti. He said there was nothing we could do. Not even the Hotshots could help us."

Stephen Harper was beamed upon the starship and briefed about the situation. Grumpy Bear stood up from his command chair and said spoke to the Supreme Leader.

"Sir, a nuclear weapon has been detonated in Syrixia. Our sensors detect a high level of radiation, but thankfully the wind is blowing to the south which will minimize fallout"

Stephen Harper was saddened and thought of the Prime Minister.

"What of the Prime Minister? Did you detect any survivors?"

Grumpy Bear looked onto a monitor screen before responding

"We have detected several survivors around the blast zone....but they will likely die of radiation poisoning. It's too dangerous to send a team in"

Just then Freddy, Foxy, Chica and Bonnie walked in. Freddy looked to Grumpy Bear and said "No, it's too dangerous for organic life, we're machines. We'll go there to help the survivors. We're ready to be beamed down"

Grumpy Bear leapt up and directed the animaronics to the Rainbow Rescue Beam emitter. He typed onto a control pad and said spoke.

"We'll put you down close to where the life signs were detected. Look for any survivors, especially the Prime Minister! You won't have much time. If it gets too dangerous, we'll have to beam you out"

With that Freddy and his friends disappeared in a flash of light. In an instant they were transported down to the destroyed landscape of Syrixia. They began calling out for any survivors. A few badly wounded citizens were found, and beamed aboard the ship for medical treatment but the Prime Minister had still not been found. The animatronics avoided enemy fire as they made their way closer to one faint life-sign, hoping it would be the Prime Minister.....

Suddenly, the Prime Minister heard an animatronic. He knew it was Freddy and Co. He was on his last breaths, and was going to succumb to radiation poisoning any moment now. He needed rescue and hoped it was Freddy and Co., but when he turned around, he was staring at the lifeless, cold and dark eyes of Golden Freddy.

Golden Freddy aimed his machine gun.

Suddenly, four animatronics bounded down the hill, the North Pacific Army behind them. Freddy and Co. had found the Prime Minister, but it was too late...

Golden Freddy was ready to pull the trigger.

"STOP, FAZBEAR." roared the golden animatronic. "YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST OR THE PRIME MINISTER DIES."

Syrixia:
Suddenly, the Prime Minister heard an animatronic. He knew it was Freddy and Co. He was on his last breaths, and was going to succumb to radiation poisoning any moment now. He needed rescue and hoped it was Freddy and Co., but when he turned around, he was staring at the lifeless, cold and dark eyes of Golden Freddy.

Golden Freddy aimed his machine gun.

Suddenly, four animatronics bounded down the hill, the North Pacific Army behind them. Freddy and Co. had found the Prime Minister, but it was too late...

Golden Freddy was ready to pull the trigger.

"STOP, FAZBEAR." roared the golden animatronic. "YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST OR THE PRIME MINISTER DIES."
Freddy Fazbear stared at his arch-nemesis. He stopped and watched Golden Freddy hold a gun to the head of the Prime Minster. His animatronic friends remained close to him when Freddy responded to Golden Freddy's demands.

"Let the Prime Minister go! He's innocent. You can't win this Golden Freddy...the North Pacific will not stand for your evil"

Grumpy Bear and Stephen Harper watched the scene unfold from the control room of the spaceship.

"Can't we do anything? Use the guns, or the rescue beam?" said Stephen Harper

Grumpy Bear said "The radiation is messing with our targeting sensors....I can't get a lock on the Prime Minister, and we can't risk hitting the Prime Minister with our guns. Freddy has a homing signal though...if he can touch the Prime Minister we can beam them both aboard!"

Down below Freddy Fazbear was hoping to distract Golden Freddy long enough to make a move to grab the Prime Minister. He just had to get him to lower his gun for a second or so and he could make his move. Freddy Fazbear continued to taunt his golden enemy. He hoped it would give him the chance he needed to act.

"You are just doing this because you are a jealous of me...I'm the real Freddy Fazbear. You're just a twisted mistake, Golden Freddy. That's why you are threatening the life of an innocent human!"

"NO...I AM NOT A MISTAKE...YOU HAVE BEEN ALTERED BY THE CARE BEARS...YOU WERE BUILT TO KILL...THEY CHANGED WHO YOU ARE...DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DO THAT?" Golden Freddy snorted.

"NOW I WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU SHOULD BE!" Golden Freddy yelled.

As he turned toward the Prime Minister, he noticed the animatronics had grabbed him and were looking up at the sky.

They beamed up to the Narnian starship.

Suddenly, the North Pacific Army barreled over the hill.

Golden Freddy was torn up piece by piece.

The last words he said were "WELCOME TO THE SIXTH NIGHT..."

Syrixia:
"NO...I AM NOT A MISTAKE...YOU HAVE BEEN ALTERED BY THE CARE BEARS...YOU WERE BUILT TO KILL...THEY CHANGED WHO YOU ARE...DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DO THAT?" Golden Freddy snorted.

"NOW I WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU SHOULD BE!" Golden Freddy yelled.

As he turned toward the Prime Minister, he noticed the animatronics had grabbed him and were looking up at the sky.

They beamed up to the Narnian starship.

Suddenly, the North Pacific Army barreled over the hill.

Golden Freddy was torn up piece by piece.

The last words he said were "WELCOME TO THE SIXTH NIGHT..."
Freddy took his chance and grabbed the Prime Minister. He cradled the wounded man in his arms before he disappeared in a rainbow flash of light along with Foxy, Chica and Bonnie. Almost instantly they were in the sick bay of the starship. Freddy acted quickly and placed the Prime Minister in a healing chamber. The advanced machine began to purge the Prime Minster's body of radiation and it also began to repair the damage from the bomb. A nurse looked at a monitor screen and smiled.

"Looks like he'll be just fine"

Freddy looked solemn and thought about what Golden Freddy said. He looked to his friends and spoke

"It is the choices we make that prove who we truly are, not our original programming. The Care Bears saw something in us. They knew we would be great heroes. That is why they gave us this power, and this responsibility"

On the command room of the starship Sailor Moon, Grumpy Bear and Stephen Harper saw that the animatronics and the Prime Minister were safely aboard. Sailor Moon issued an order to all the gunners.

"Concentrate all firepower on Golden Freddy!"

Soon the ship bombarded him with blasts of antimatter and gamma-ray energy. They saw him begin to tear apart and explode under the megatons of firepower. Soon a blast light up the screen, and the knew that at least for now Golden Freddy was gone.

"He's gone!" exclaimed Stephen Harper

"For now....he always seems to find a way to come back" replied Grumpy Bear

Still, 50 million anarchist rebels were waging war against Syrixia. The fight was not over.

The Folmerican leader was alarmed when a new individual appeared on the screen. Connor didn't recognize him, but he was evidently the leader of the anarchy, if such a thing could exist, and had some history ith the Syrixian Primeminister. However, these ideas were forgotten when the man declared his nuclear arsenal. "Oh no." The president whispered, hoping it was a lie. Moments later, communication with the parliament dropped out. "Damnit!" The leader yelled, slamming his fist on the table. Pressing a button on the audio machine on his desk, the leader began to speak quickly.

"This is the President, I want to know what happened in Syrixia immediately!" He exclaimed. "I don't care who you have to call or how, but get me some answers!" He added. Shortly afterwards, he was alerted that a nuclear strike had occurred in the Syrixia. "I underestimated them." The leader murmured to himself in lamentation. "The situation just grew critical, these anarchists possess weapons of mass destruction, place the USF on the highest level of threat readiness and keep the generals ready to mobilize. Send health workers to Syrixia immediately along with food, water and transport out." The man continued.

"Any threat of the radiation reaching Folmerica?" The president asked one of his advisors shortly afterwards, the two nations were relatively close together and radiation was a credible and potentially devastating threat to the nation. "Not so far sir, wind seems to be traveling south, we'll keep you posted." Rubbing his temples, the president picked up yet another line, this time talking to his country's generals. "The time for peaceful negotiation is over, deploy jets, we're launching air strikes on Osship before this can spiral even further out of control." He then turned back to his advisors who were a flurry of movement. "Get me a public speech opportunity in fifteen minutes and work out how many men we should send to Osship." The man explained, the movement never ceasing. This was an utter disaster.

We send you 70000 men, 720 tanks and 2100 aircrafts under the command of General Karl Friedrich von Münchhausen.
If you want reinforcements feel free to ask.

Signed,
General Qymaen Jai Sheelal, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces

"Sir! Sir! You have to wake up!"

The sound of someone banging on the door woke up King Fredrik I.
"What is it!?" he yelled sleepy through the door.

One of his assistants rushed in. "It's Syrixia, sir!"

"What of them?" Fredrik grumbled. "I thought we've done our part. Three of our field hospitals are over there and almost all of our armed forces are on standby. It's bloody expensive."

"Well, sir. The situation is..." The assistant was fidgeting. Looking for words.

"Out with it!" Fredrik spat. He had stood up from the bed.

"Well, the terrorists have gotten their hands on some nuclear weapons and... Well. Our intelligence agency suddenly lost contact with our military attache over there. The insurgents have detonated a nuclear device..." he was cut off

"THEY WHAT!?" Fredrik yelled. "Give me their head of state now!

"We can't, sir. All connection have been lost. We've tried several times!"

"Then keep trying! I want to talk to someone in charge! Now!"

"Uhm. Looking like this, sir?" The assistant eyed the King. He was wearing his red pajamas with tiny yellow crowns. His 5 o'clock shadow and coffee-mug with the text "It's good to be the king" did not help on the impression.

"Well, keep trying! I'll start changing and see how long it takes you to establish contact. This is a crisis, not a formal galla or something!"

Two days later and the war still raged. The Prime Minister was back to full health.

Suddenly, he barreled into the ruined Parliamentary chamber. Again.

"This can't happen again, get everyone to Stonessfurd. Civilians, officials, etc. Direct the North Pacific Army there. The final showdown is beginning."

The Ministers do as he says. Refugees, officials and soldiers pour into Stonessfurd's obsidian walls.

In Osship, Steinberg smirks. "So, they're going to Stonessfurd, eh? Clever. Stonessfurd is the only place that we can't hit. Force-fields, obsidian walls, their preparations were not in vain, it appears."

A hooded man taps Steinberg on the shoulder.

"Yo, Steinberg, what're we gonna do now?"

"Divert the North Pacificans. Have half of our army taunt them until they follow us. Then, we send in the other half to siege Stonessfurd."

"Sounds good."

Back in Stonessfurd, the siege had begun. The NPA fell in, hook, line and sinker.

The anarchists continued to divert the army until General Winstin figured out what was going on.

"SOLDIERS! TO STONESSFURD! TO THE CITY!"

Bombs were dropped on the siegers. The NPA had found out.

:npa2: :npa2: :npa2: :npa4:

:airforce: :bigdoh: :sub:

The final showdown at Stonessfurd has begun.

arms-small.svg
Correspondence from the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Plembobria

Dear Mister Sirus,
Our government intends to maintain a neutral position on this matter. Why? Because the Senate is to wound-up with other matters to even address this issue. They're lazy in there.

With all due respect (which is questionable),
sig-p.png

The Right Honorable Sydney Briggs

plembobria:
arms-small.svg
Correspondence from the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Plembobria

Dear Mister Sirus,
Our government intends to maintain a neutral position on this matter. Why? Because the Senate is to wound-up with other matters to even address this issue. They're lazy in there.

With all due respect (which is questionable),
sig-p.png

The Right Honorable Sydney Briggs
Understood. We were waiting for your nation's input, so your input is greatly appreciated.

Though could you at least help provide arms?

Shortly after the forces were committed, the Folmerican president found himself standing before a group of journalists. Stepping up onto stage, several photos were taken and murmurs are heard throughout the crowd. The leader had a grave expression on his face and began immediately. "Men and women of Folmerica, I bring the gravest news. The parliament of Syrixia was struck by a nuclear weapon." At this, the crowd erupted into murmurs and photos, texts and phone calls were delivered in a wild flurry and the leader knew this would cause a social media storm. "I have been told no radiation will reach Folmerica, but this is an unprecedented and unacceptable attack on not only the free world, but society itself." He explained, shaking with rage and passion.

"The force we face is like nothing we have ever seen before. There is no reasoning or negotiating with it...what we face, is madness itself." He continued, drawing the crowd in as his speech was broadcast across the USF. "And, as a nation and ally of Syrixia, we will not accept this. Already, we are preparing for military and humanitarian action. We will not allow this to go unpunished." The president explained before walking offstage. A flurry of questions emerged, but several body guards explained the president would take no questions and needed to remain constantly alerted of events.

Two days later, the president looked a wreck. Reclining in his chair, five o'clock shadow covering his face, his sleeves rolled up, tie undone and his suit jacket mysteriously gone. Coffee cups covered the tables and he was exhausted, having gotten only a few hours sleep over the past few days and essentially lived in his office. Air strikes had already begun on Osship, targeting areas known to be terrorist havens and 3000 troops had been deployed to the island. A smaller group of 800 soldiers were positioned near Syrixia, outside of the radiation zone, while workers galore filled the city, evacuating survivors in Folmerican vehicles. In addition, the Folmerican navy was on offer, and Syrixia was welcome to call for their use. Although the costs would rapidly mount, the president could not allow such psychotic nihilism to abound in the world. These anarchists needed to be shown the strength of nationstates.

In the hell that was the Siege of Stonessfurd, there was suddenly silence.

"Call for the Folmericans to send their navy." Said the Prime Minister, not noticing the silence.

"Sir, will do. But I should tell you that the city has just fallen silent."

"What?"

"Should we look outside?"

"Yes."

There was a mountain, a literal mountain, of corpses outside the city.

The defenses of Stonessfurd had held. One anarchist had survived.

Suddenly a noise was heard. It came from the top secret lab below the city, where Syrixia's experimental time machine was held.

Drake Steinberg stepped inside the time machine and deactivated it from the other side. It was too late.

Meanwhile, around November 14th, 2014, a hooded man walked into the Disputed Territories of Territorio Di Nessuno, on an island checkpoint between the maritime border with Syrixia.

"Name?" the Syrixian customs official said tiredly.

"Drake Steinberg."

The man's passport was stamped. "Welcome to Nessuno." said the customs official.

The next day, during a bleak morning, Steinberg contacted an infamous group of thieves by phone.

"Listen, gents. Today, the Syrixian exclave of Osship will be taken over by Rebels. I am the leader of this rebellion. What I need you to do is steal some art from the Dispersis' most famous museum. Transport it to Osship in a couple days and one of my guys will take care of it. I'll pay you handsomely."

After a quick conversation with the thieves, who accepted, Drake headed back to his hotel room in the capital of Nessuno. His backup plan was coming together. Soon, these events would connect with the future and the timeline would not be altered by his presence. Now he could focus on using the stolen art to strike fear into the hearts of Syrixia's greatest ally. Syrixia would no doubt help and Drake would use this as a diversion. He would assassinate the prime minister, sending Syrixia into chaos. As more and more art would be stolen from Nessuno, hysteria would spread like wildfire. He would seize control and establish the regime he truly wanted.

He was Drake Steinberg, the man who was going to bring Nazism to the North Pacific.

Or at least he hoped.

The TNP nations could interfere and bring him to justice.

Time would tell, Drake thought.

And so ends the Unrest in Osship thread! Check out the thread Dispersi Distress in the National RolePlay section for the continued story! Be sure to post things there responding to this forum post and not the previous events of the Dispersi Distress thread.

To the Continuation of the Story,
Syrixia

OOC: can I just say, I can't believe that I didn't notice / nobody told me that this was all happening, literally right on my doorstep. I would have helped, but my foreign affairs correspondents were obviously not paying attention.

Back