'ello North Pacific

Nightsong

Bookworm
Hey everyone. So I just started out in NationStates. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and becoming more involved in The North Pacific Region (probably through the Regional Assembly and the Military gameplay).

Nickname(s)?:
I use the gaming moniker Nightsong when I'm playing MMO's.

Main Nation?:
The Most Serene Republic of Kalti.

RL Country?:
America.

Favourite Colour(s)?:
Blue or Green... any shade but usually tend to like the more earthy tones.

Do you use IRC?:
Nope.

Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?:
Me personally... I'm Liberal. As to how that will end up being reflected in my nation, hopefully they will follow the Liberal ideology but who knows where the winds will take it.

Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?:
I play MMO's quite a bit so I've decided to branch out and try some of the browser games to have something to do in my offtime when I need a break from my current MMO or its servers are down for maintenance.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Thanks everyone.

Right now I'm just working on filling out my nation's factbook with a general overview of the place as well as some basic stuff on the religion.

Back