Introductions

Prime Minister Valadi of the Holly Empire of Neo-Armenia here, saying greetings and thanks to my fellow nations in The North Pacific for welcoming us to this organization. Although our nation is mainly centered around militarization and security, we hope that we can develop mutually beneficial relationships and strengthen alliances with our fellow nations in The North Pacific. Once again, thank you all for your warm welcoming.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

Many thanks from myself and the people of our Nation. I've recently sent in my application to join the Auxiliary Force of the North Atlantic Army, as I believe that is where my Nation will be most effective in aiding the North Pacific. I know I speak for the people of Neo-Armenia when I say that I hope we are soon able to join our fellow Nations in the North Pacific Army.

Back