[Complete][SC] Pulled: Liberate Islam

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Liberate Islam

Category: Liberation | Nominee (region): Islam | Proposed by: Islamic Republic e Jariri | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: Acknowledging that the region of Islam has been previously liberated by SC #25 "Liberate Islam"

Noting that Islam, has been a vibrant, peaceful and pacifistic community for well over three years

Dismayed that Islam was infiltrated and attacked by Sicarius, a known raider region, on October 30, 2014, with the involvement of The Black Riders, The Black Hawks, The Crimson Empire, Madrigal, K9 Assault Force, Slavija, Red Armor, The Association of Imperialism, The Predators, Ile de France, Unknown, Cimmeria and The Puppetmaster, and that several natives have been banned already

Realizing that Islam had been password protected by the natives, but was nonetheless was still infiltrated by Raider Unity

Fearful that the raiders may intend to change the password and eject all of the natives from Islam, allowing Islam to cease to exist and then re-found it as a trophy

Wishing to return Islam to the control of the natives and prevent a great region from facing utter destruction

Hereby Liberates Islam
Co-authored by:
The Christian Republic of United Western States of America
The Borderlands of Ever-Wandering Souls
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

This goes to vote next minor (in about 22 hours).

I'm not sure what the deal with this resolution is. One of the coauthors is the Sicarius delegate of the region up for liberation. Some of the NS forum discussion indicates that this may be a publicity attempt by the raiders. It's also been mentioned there that a new draft is being prepared in collaboration with Ramaeus.

Based on this, I am inclined against, though I am willing to change my vote if someone can provide more information.

Against.

Looks like the region is back under native control. Further reason to vote against this.

There is a strong chance this may get pulled from the queue. If that happens, I'll try to open a poll for the next resolution in queue on time.

Edit: According to natives, it's an attempt at a cover-up to perhaps remove the proposal from the queue. After all, one of the "co-authors" is Ever-Wandering Souls, and he can request to have it pulled at any time.

r3naissanc3r:
Looks like the region is back under native control. Further reason to vote against this.

There is a strong chance this may get pulled from the queue. If that happens, I'll try to open a poll for the next resolution in queue on time.

My sources tell me it's a ruse, the region is still under occupation.

That said the resolution is not coming from the natives so...

Eluvatar:
r3naissanc3r:

My sources tell me it's a ruse, the region is still under occupation.

That said the resolution is not coming from the natives so...
I've been told the same. Not sure what to make of it, given that as you said the resolution is also by those occupying the region.

In any event, this got pulled from the queue, so it no longer matters.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back