Election Day in America!

While the voting festivitys are in full swing here in TNP all those registered voters ages 18+ in 'Murica get a taste of our favorite past time.

Its election day!

I am not here to tell you who to vote for. Your state probably has different needs. I myself am tired of the left/right paradigm and am considering some Libertarian Candidates - if nothing else to serve as a Protest vote - to be my sort of "Abstain"...now only if there was a RON option... (I am pretty upset at the bloods and crips Republicans and Democrats who colluded to get the Libertarian Candidate for Governor Charlie Earl off of the ballot...would they have won? Probably not..but the two parties were scared enough to tie thier candidacy up in court til it was too late to get put back on the ballot)

There are some establishment incumbant candidates that I feel havent done too poorly of a job either, so I have an opportunity to put them back in for another term.

I like midterm elections because there is alot of local races that need decided on.

So if you want to test your vote strategy out ahead of the TNP Judical elections - today is your chance!

Whoever you vote for, just get out and vote!

tumblr_n6swwpFxbW1qm0yhvo1_500.jpg

Need help finding your local polling station? http://www.rockthevote.com/get-informed/elections/find-your-polling-place/lookup.html

I did in 2006 and 2008 :/ I learned my lesson. I dont like the two major parties...I do consider myself more libertarian...but as much as I disagree with republicans...I agree with them more on fiscal matters...I agree even less with Democrats...while very socially accepting...I just dont feel like we need to pass laws to force acceptance...people should have the individual personal liberty to hold opinions on all sides and be free to live as they see fit...without government interference *either passing laws for or against*

It will be a long time before I consider voting democrat again....it will probably be third party and reluctantly republican in the absense of a third choice.

Seriously though, RL elections need a RON option.

Goodness I can't wait for today to be over. Tired of all the campaigns flinging mud at each other and staining the drapes. I have to pay to have those drapes cleaned in the end >_>

Back