The Empire Reveals Itself

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
The Empire of Syrixia has chosen to reveal itself after approximately 2,000 NationStates years spent in isolation.

On behalf of the five million Syrixians, His Imperial Highness, Emperor Senlok II, decrees "NO MORE!"

We are now TNPers, officially. Thus, we would like to tell the forum of our emergence into non-isolation.

We await your thoughts, welcomes, and regards.

:rum:

All hail the Emperor,
-The Syrixian Diplomatic Committee

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

The Empire thanks your warm welcomes.

Please, be sure to check out our factbook, and give us some advice on which enemy of yours you'd like to see conquered first!

:rum:

All hail the Emperor,
the Syrixian Diplomatic Committee

The Empire's exploration program has begun! We have established exclaves in unknown regions across the North Pacific!

If you'd like to join us and establish an exclave to help us explore, reply to this comment with a quote of this comment!

Sincerely,
Emperor Senlok II, Supreme Leader of Syrixia

(To see the new map image, go to this URL: http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_north_pacific and scroll all the way down)

The Republic of Ixelonia's Parliament has met in secret to issue a very important decree on this topic.

The Prime Minister, Drake Steinberg, decrees, quote, "What the heck am I looking at? I can't see what that text says!"

That was an odd issue. Ixelonia has fixed its account.

The Empire's exploration program has begun! We have established exclaves in unknown regions across the North Pacific!

If you'd like to join us and establish an exclave to help us explore, reply to this comment with a quote of this comment!

Sincerely,
Emperor Senlok II, Supreme Leader of Syrixia

(To see the new map image, go to this URL: www.syrixianationstates.wordpress.com)

OOC: You're using an outdated map, bud. A lot of your encaves are in places that are already claimed. Click to see current map.

Also, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it if you could put direct links in your posts. :P

If you have any questions, I can help as much as I can, or point you in the right direction. Welcome to the North Pacific! :hello:

You need to correct your nation link in your preferences - it shows that the nation has CTE's some time in the past.

Back