Nickname(s)?: Rusty
Main Nation?: Republic of the Vale
RL Country?: USA
Favourite Colour(s)?: Blue
Do you use IRC?: what is that
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Libertarian
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yes

I am new to nation states and Have a few questions
Where do I make my political charachters if we do that?
Where do I post my nations military ?
Can I post a larger description of my nation other than whats on the nation state forum and can I deviate from the nation state forum description since some of it is very random.
Where do I go from here?

RepublicoftheVale:
Nickname(s)?: Rusty
Main Nation?: Republic of the Vale
RL Country?: USA
Favourite Colour(s)?: Blue
Do you use IRC?: what is that
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Libertarian
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yes

I am new to nation states and Have a few questions
Where do I make my political charachters if we do that?
Where do I post my nations military ?
Can I post a larger description of my nation other than whats on the nation state forum and can I deviate from the nation state forum description since some of it is very random.
Where do I go from here?
Hey there! Good to meet you. ^_^

I'm sure that Tomb, or whoever else, will hop over and answer your questions in more detail sooner rather than later, but in the meantime I'll quickly outline IRC.

IRC is just Internet Relay Chat, i.e. a glorified chat-room. In context to TNP, we have our own channel. Located at the top of the forum, or just click here. Input your forum name as your nickname so everyone knows who you are and you're off.

James is right :)

Here it goes:

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)

Now to answer your questions, I have to tell you that they are all related to Role Playing. This opens up a lot of opportunity here since we have many role players, and our Ministry of Culture Staff would be more than happy to have you on their team if you ever want to join them. To apply, this is located HERE.

Now the area located for political characters, military compositions, events that go on in your nation, and more lengthy description of your nation is found right HERE.
And I can't outline IRC any better than James did, and his explanation is perfectly correct.

If you have more questions, please do ask us and we'll be more than happy to answer.

~ Tomb

Oh, and I forgot to tell you.
If you look at the main page of your nation, there is an area called Factbook.
You may write things about your nation's characters, events, army, etc., in there too, if you wish.

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Oh, and I forgot to tell you.
If you look at the main page of your nation, there is an area called Factbook.
You may write things about your nation's characters, events, army, etc., in there too, if you wish.

~ Tomb
Thank you guys, this helps a ton.

Back