New Nation Introduction(s?)

Hello, I just created a nation (The *Ever-Changing* Nation of Ninta) a few days back and finally made a forum account. I've been looking for a place to put intros, but perhaps I just didn't look hard enough for it. ^_^'

Anyway, these questions are brought to you by the "Introduce Yourself!" thread (I think).

Nickname(s)?: I don't have any nicknames for myself on the forums, if that's this means. All of my real-life nicknames are inside jokes.
...Mother-dearest calls me Miss-Miss. XD
Main Nation?: The Free Land of Ninta (and my government is all over the place)
RL Country?: U.S.A.
Favourite Colour(s)?: Purple~
Do you use IRC?: Um--*Googles*--No, I don't believe I do.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I like to think I'm pretty open-minded; as long as someone can explain/argue their views effectively, then it's A-OK with me. I tend to argue all sides. I especially love new ideas. *Wiggles eyebrows and nods at username*
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: YES. YES I DO.

Also! If there really isn't an active thread for introductions, then other nations can introduce themselves here!

...If they want. It's not like they have to or anything.

*Ahem* Nice to meet all you wonderful people. I hope to indulge in many a fun time on these forums. For now, I must slumber. With tomorrow comes the promise of further profile customization. *Looks at clock* Make that "With today". Miss Ideophilia, signing off!

Well, hello there Miss, a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome, have a nice stay... And if I were you I'd be careful about your favourite colour in these forums xD

Lennart:
Well, hello there Miss, a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome, have a nice stay... And if I were you I'd be careful about your favourite colour in these forums xD
But... purple. :(

Hey there, Miss. It's good to meet you!

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
And I like the different font, too.

~Tomb

Nice to meet all of you, and thank you for the hospitality! Ah, we're gonna have fun times.

I'll likely go explore the threads for an undisclosed amount of time now. I promise to ask questions if I need help with the game in any way.

I just looked up "purple" on Nationstates and got The Purple Land Of Purple. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW.

Back