Game of Thrones Week: Closing and Some Awards

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
moce-seal.png

Game of Thrones Week: Closing and Some Awards
game-of-thrones.jpg

Eventually, this theme week proved to be a little longer than seven days. Seeing how much people were enjoying my execution, I did not want to spoil the fun and end it prematurely :P . But now the time has come.

Before closing, I, Eddard, of the House Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, would like to present some awards.

First, to Lord Nwahs, whose character Daenerys Targaryen won the War of the Five plus Three Kings, I present the Winner of the Iron Throne Award.

winner_of_the_iron_throne.png

To Malvad, who scored the most kills in the killing game, I present the Executioner Award. It is only befitting, given that the devious Tywin "Malvad" Lannister also executed myself.

executioner_award.png

And finally, to Kialga, whose House had the fewest victims in the killing game[note]Houses Arryn, Greyjoy, and Martell had fewer victims, but nobody signed up for a character from those.[/note], I present the Survivor Award.

survivor_award.png

I hope you have all enjoyed the event. In the coming months, we will be looking to hold another theme week with a theme of your choice.

Back