Execution of r3naissanc3r Stark

Malvad

TNPer
I, Malvad Lannister, Master of Culture and Warden of the Isles, hereby sentence r3naissanc3r Stark, Warden of The North Pacific, to death by beheading for committing crimes against the Seven Kingdoms, among them revealing spoilers from the scrolls before they were released on the moving painting scroll and impersonating the late and dishonorable Eddard Stark.

Let the public execution begin! :npo:

I am r3naissanc3r Stark, Warden of The North Pacific. I come before you to confess my treason, in the sight of Flemingovia and men. Let Queen Astarial and Democratic Donkeys the blessed be my judges.

I have an emoticon especially designed for this!

2vijbyo.jpg

:P

How are we going to go about removing his head? A sword? Guillotine? A blunt piece of metal?

please tell me we're using a blunt piece of metal

i say we execute him by seppeku where he disembowels himself and then someone nearly cuts his head off with a katana and leave the head hanging by a strip of skin!

yeah thats pretty much what i meant except leave the head dangling by a strip of skin but i gotta go now so bye!

I was thinking of a blunt swordfish, but google doesn't turn up anything terribly related to blunt swordfishes either.

these are all great ideas.ok i have a better one how about a well yeah blunt giant swordfishand we whack his head off into a basketball hoop?this is my last post i think for tonight

Although the accused has confessed to his guilt, treachery must not be shown mercy. Off with Stark's head! :fish:
2vijbyo.jpg
:npo:

No mercy! :D Everyone please continue with your death-filled Westerosi day!

(And find the Starks!)

And although we had no blunt swordfish, if you find one you are more than welcome to beat the head and body with it! :D

Sounds like a combination of golf and basketball if you do that. Sounds good to me!

Er, that's in reply to the suggestion that we use a blunt swordfish to whack the delegate's head into a basketball hoop.

I'm still removing his head with this blunt swordfish regardless of whether he's dead or alive! If his head's already gone, I'll just remove a different part of his body, like his gen - I mean - limbs.

James:
Death! Death by old age!

:unsure:

:fish:
Ironically, Old Age is a terrifying way to go from what I have witnessed.

I can't think of anything more horrifying than dying old and toothless in bed.

Back