500 endorsements!

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
del-seal.png
500 endorsements!
Greetings all,

For the first time during my time as delegate, we have reached 500 endorsements. It has been customary to post a screenshot every time this happens, so here is mine below:

(Click to view a higher resolution version.)

Over the past few months, we have maintained an endorsement rate for the delegate higher than 75%, with a record somewhere in the order of 78.5%. I believe this is a record high in TNP since at least Jamie's term (unfortunately I do not have data from before his term readily available). We have achieved this through a combination of regular and personalized manual endotarting, frequent mass telegrams, and scripted automated telegrams, coordinated between myself as Delegate, several departments of the Executive Government, and the Security Council.

The endorsement record during the time when we had our current constitution is 536 endorsements, achieved in February 2013 during mcmasterdonia's term. I recently published a challenge, to break that endorsement record, we different prizes depending on how soon we do so. Given current WA population trends, I expect we will break the record by mid-October.

It is also worth highlighting the endotarting efforts of our Security Council. As we speak, between the Delegate, Vice Delegate, and Security Council, we have nine of the top 10 nations in the world by number of endorsements. Last term I issued a challenge to the Security Council, that we have all top 10 nations next time there is a World Census for most endorsements. Looks like the Security Council are on their way to win the challenge, which of course we will celebrate in typical TNP fashion when it happens.

Sincerely,
~r3naissanc3r
Delegate of The North Pacific

I was commenting on IRC this morning about whether I should bother to endorse it or just wait for its deletion (I had in fact reported it myself). In the end, I couldn't resist the impulse :P .

Well done! It is quite an achievement and I know how frustrating it can be to get over the hump and get the final couple you need.

Though I would make one correction and that would be that I had a much higher level than Jamie's endorsement count in my last term.

mcmasterdonia:
Though I would make one correction and that would be that I had a much higher level than Jamie's endorsement count in my last term.
Indeed, based on my records, for most of that term you maintained an excellent endorsement rate between 75-78%.

I don't think I said that your endorsement rate or count was at the same level as Jamie's. Only that the slightly bigger than 78.5% endorsement rate we had for a few days this term was a record-high since Jamie's term.

SillyString:
I won't be impressed until you can reach Pixiedance numbers. :P
During the PixieDance episode, I think I set a record for most endorsements received in 24 hours - 450.

And got planked for it. :P

r3naissanc3r:
mcmasterdonia:
Indeed, based on my records, for most of that term you maintained an excellent endorsement rate between 75-78%.

I don't think I said that your endorsement rate or count was at the same level as Jamie's. Only that the slightly bigger than 78.5% endorsement rate we had for a few days this term was a record-high since Jamie's term.
Oh you are correct. I misread.

SillyString: I'm impressed with your endorsement count. :worship:

Back