Discussion in NS GA forum

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
You may have noticed a few posts I've made in the Debris Prevention discussion thread, about the way TNP votes, and the reaction they elicited among GA regulars.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

The response was especially nasty from DSR, who has a strong, negative opinion about everything done in the GA these days, and Chester Pearson, who is acerbic by nature. Considering your clarification later in the thread, I don't think the average GA regular has as nasty an opinion as those two. If I were Delegate, I wouldn't worry especially.

In all honesty, I was surprised by the responses. All I said is something very simple and, I believe, reasonable: GCR regions vote based polls in their regional forums, so authors should lobby there to get GCR votes. It's worth pointing out that the most successful authors in the game are well aware of this and frequently employ these lobbying techniques; what I did was point it out to the rest of the world. But how dare I ask someone to come post in TNP...

DSR in particular is self-contradicting, given that he does the same lobbying in GCR forums (this one included) with all his own proposals.

Back