Thanks Zyvlongname

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I just think we should take the opportunity to thank Zyv for his service to the region as Speaker of the Regional Assembly. He has been Speaker for a couple of terms (seems like ages actually) now and I believe he has done a good job.

You have worked quietly & conscientiously for the Regional Assembly in a job that often does not get a lot of thanks, but you have my appreciation for your efforts & I am sure others appreciate it as well.

:clap: :D

Zyvet has been a mentor to me, and to the others that have had the pleasure of working as Deputy Speaker under him. He definitely deserves more praise for his dedicated work to keeping the RA as orderly a place as it could be.

I would like to take this time to announce that I am glad that Zyvet will remain in the Speaker's Office as Deputy Speaker. His experience will definitely help in the running of this office, especially as we enter a new term and a new surge of activity in the RA.

I think Zyvet just forgot to accept his nomination!! :( zyvet speaker 4 lyfe! I do not accept your athoritai! LORD NAWHS! ZYVT WILL STILL BE SPEAKER IN MUH HEART no matter what the vote says!

Oh well. This frees him up to run for dictatordelegate in 4 months.

Zyv also has my appreciation and utmost respect.
It is sad to see that he did not run again, but nevertheless, his actions will always stand to his legacy as a great Speaker of the RA.
Thank you, Zyv.

~ Tomb

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I do not accept your athoritai! LORD NAWHS! ZYVT WILL STILL BE SPEAKER IN MUH HEART no matter what the vote says!
Oh you shall see, Mr Attorney General, you shall see... :bat:

:rum:

Dear r3n, could you possibly find our loyal Zyvet a nice cushy ministerial position? Something with a lot of authority but very little responsibility. As Speaker he did SUCH a good job manhandling votes and ensuring important matters of state went the way the IRCabal decreed, and I think he has earned a nice promotion in recognition. What say you? Maybe something nice in the WA department? Nobody ever audits in there.

Back